seek asylum in a sentence
1) These individuals may include refugees seeking asylum.
2) Anyone seeking political asylum is taking a major step.
3) Israel should allow detained immigrants to seek asylum .
4) Nobody who seeks political asylum does it lightly.
seek asylum example sentences5) No wonder Edward Snowden is seeking asylum .
6) In 2000 he sought asylum in Britain.
7) Where are all these people seeking asylum?
8) Are you seeking political asylum for good reasons?
9) He is seeking asylum in a Western country.
10) He had intended to seek asylum in Japan.
11) Time spent seeking asylum will not be counted.
12) Many believe he went there to seek asylum .
13) Snowden has talked of seeking asylum in Iceland .
14) But he had not sought asylum in Turkey.
example sentences with asylum15) Kappler unsuccessfully sought asylum within the Vatican.
16) Many of them sought political asylum in foreign embassies in Jakarta.
17) How did you decide to seek asylum in Estonia in 2012?
18) Thaksin now denied he was seeking political asylum in Britain.
19) Shortly thereafter, Montesinos sought political asylum in Panama.
20) He intended to go to New York to seek political asylum.
21) His partner Raimundas Baranauskas is contemplating seeking asylum.
22) Hundreds of thousands of Hmong refugees fled to Thailand seeking political asylum.
23) Many Cambodians crossed the border into Thailand to seek asylum.
24) Millions more were displaced from their homes or sought asylum in neighboring countries.
25) Thousands of refugees have sought asylum in Australia over the past decade.
26) Criminals seeking cross-border asylum would be returned or banished after 20 days.
27) After a spell in military prison Posada sought political asylum in Mexico.
How to use asylum in a sentence28) Fearing arrest, she sought asylum in France and moved to Paris.
29) Mohamed arrived in the U.K. from Ethiopia in 1994 and sought asylum.
30) Francois Bazaramba, 59, moved in 2003 to Finland seeking asylum.
31) Sweden's immigration authority expects up to 40,000 Iraqis seeking asylum in 2007.
32) In 1976 world championship contender Viktor Korchnoi sought political asylum in The Netherlands.
33) Seventeen Ukrainian soldiers from the 72nd armoured brigade crossed into Russia seeking asylum.
34) Since 2006, Iraqis have been the leading nationality seeking asylum in industrialized countries.
35) Waves of Haitians made it to the shores of Florida seeking asylum.
36) The hijackers gave themselves up after receiving assurances that they could seek asylum elsewhere.
37) Among the Goths seeking asylum was a group led by the chieftain Fritigern.
38) He is seeking political asylum In Canada rather than return to California for sentencing.
39) The ambassador denied the request and suggested that he seek asylum in Spain instead.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seek asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seek asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seek asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seek asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seek asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of seek asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seek asylum
Compound Sentences with seek asylum
Complex Sentences with seek asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with seek asylum