sediment accumulate in a sentence
1) So far 8 km of sediments have accumulated .
2) These sediments accumulate within the basins on either side of an island arc.
3) In the eastern Mediterranean , sediments accumulate rapidly and yield highly accurate seabed cores.
sediment accumulate example sentences4) Landslides more than once dammed the Virgin River and created lakes where sediment accumulated .
5) Sediment accumulating beneath this sea eventually would become the Crow's Nest of today.
6) Frequent changes of course take place as sediment accumulates , displacing the rivers into new courses.
7) These sediments accumulate (gather) to form the large, gentle slope of the continental rise.
8) This brings us again to the vital question of where sediments actually accumulate at the present day.
9) Many species live, and presumably lived in the past, in inland or upland sites where little sediment accumulates .
10) Obviously sediment accumulates much faster at the upper reaches of the lake, where sedimentation has already affected the live storage zone.
11) Where nutrients are plentiful, productivity is high, production far outstrips decomposition, and organic sediments accumulate on the lake beds.
12) A highly over-simplified picture of the way sediments accumulate for the future stratigrapher is expressed in strip cartoon form in figure 8.1.
13) Overpressured zones might allow for faster migration, when 1 kilometer or more of shaly sediments accumulate per 1 million years (Bethke & Marshak 1990).
14) These same cooling events are detected in sediments accumulating off Africa, but the cooling events appear to be larger, ranging between 3–8 °C (6–14 °F).
15) Third, sedimentation rates in the Himalaya are extremely high, leading to rapid loss of storage capacity as sediments accumulate behind dams.
use sediment accumulate in a sentence16) And they should have recalled that at most places in the deep sea, sediments accumulate at only a few centimeters per thousand years.
17) The resulting shallow pond or lagoon is sheltered from the lake's wave energy; sediments accumulate in the lagoon basin and vegetation can become rooted.
18) 13) As sediment accumulates , the river-system splits into two, along the slopes of the fan.
19) Sediment masking Where clastic sediments accumulate rapidly, the result is mudrocks and marls, even where carbonates are deposited.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sediment accumulate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sediment accumulate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sediment accumulate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sediment accumulate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sediment accumulate.
20 examples of simple sentences of sediment accumulate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sediment accumulate
Compound Sentences with sediment accumulate
Complex Sentences with sediment accumulate
Compound-Complex Sentences with sediment accumulate