secure authentication in a sentence
1) Your skin sets the transaction in motion, ensuring secure user authentication.
2) SSPI is a Windows technology for secure authentication with single sign-on.
3) Fiberio is the first multitouch screen that performs secure user authentication during each touch.
4) GSSAPI is an industry-standard protocol for secure authentication defined in RFC 2743.
secure authentication example sentences5) Public sector organizations will have to provide secure authentication and strong protection from cyber-criminals.
6) There must, therefore, be secure authentication and encryption of data on mobile devices.
7) Bionym has the Nymi that uses heartbeat to identify you and provide secure authentication .
8) Most can allow internal and external access to specific corporate information using secure authentication or single sign-on.
9) Nevertheless only "almost strongly universal" family of hash functions can be used for unconditionally secure authentication.
10) secure user authentication with voice and visual interaction by Gerald MCCOBB, IBM, 10 January 2006.
11) Kerberos provides secure authentication but does not encrypt queries or data passed over the network; for that use SSL .
12) As such, the telephone switch, and therefore the operating entity, must also be trusted to provide secure authentication.
13) Graphical identification and authentication (GINA), used for secure authentication and interactive logon has been replaced by Credential Providers.
14) ITU-T Recommendation H.235.5, "H.323 security: Framework for secure authentication in RAS using weak shared secrets".
example sentences with authentication15) EAP with the Encrypted key exchange, or EAP-EKE, is one of the few EAP methods that provide secure mutual authentication using short passwords and no need for public key certificates.
16) This does not prevent the attacks mentioned above but enables a secure mutual authentication between the reader and the card to prove that the card belongs to the system and is not fake.
17) While this was convenient for many users, because of spoofing, this practice has been replaced by more secure authentication by many carriers.
18) What will speed industry cooperation, however, is to build demand for simple, secure authentication by raising awareness of the security risks of unverified connected devices.
19) Also, more prominent warning dialogs have been added to alert the user if they configure the server in an insecure way, encouraging them to fully enable secure authentication.
20) Since then, and despite that, many companies have been switching to OAuth, citing it as a'superior form of secure authentication.
21) How to use secure RSA authentication with the Asterisk IAX2 channel
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of secure authentication
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of secure authentication with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with secure authentication
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word secure authentication in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with secure authentication.
20 examples of simple sentences of secure authentication. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of secure authentication
Compound Sentences with secure authentication
Complex Sentences with secure authentication
Compound-Complex Sentences with secure authentication