seat arena in a sentence
1) It will feature a 5,000 seat arena and a training pitch.
2) The new 18,641 seat arena is to be called Rogers Place.
3) A couple hundred fans were in attendance in the cosy 1,000 - seat arena .
seat arena example sentences4) Hoch Auditorium was a 3,500 seat multi-purpose arena in Lawrence, Kansas.
5) Jamestown Savings Bank Ice arena is a 1,900 seat ice arena in the city.
6) They pull out of the much needed UNLV 60,000 seat arena to build there own .
7) The 17,472 seat arena has been the home of the men's basketball team since 1972.
8) This 5,500 seat arena was for decades home to the two arch-rivals Aris and PAOK.
9) The mainly black and Hispanic crowds average about 3,000 a night in the famed 19,000 seat arena .
10) The Thomas & Mack Center is an 18,776 seat multipurpose arena on the southwest corner of the UNLV campus.
11) Xavier plays its home games at the Cintas Center, a 10,250 seat multi-purpose arena that opened in 2000.
12) The VC contains a 4,000 seat arena , an indoor pool, classrooms, offices, and several activity areas.
13) On the far west side of campus is the Convocation Center, a state-of-the-art 10,000 seat arena opened in 2002.
14) The performing arts now have a new venue for large scale performances when the 12,000 seat arena at the SECC.
15) The 19,000 seat arena would be built near the foot of the Bay Bridge and open by the 2017-18 season.
example sentences with seat arena16) In 1982, The Arthur Ashe Athletic Center, a 6,000 seat multi-purpose arena was built in Richmond, Virginia.
17) Fans pack the 3,386 - seat arena to see the Bobcats take on the Bulldogs in the annual Hero's Hat game.
18) More than 13,000 people attended the 2008 state finals, filling the aisles of the 10,000 seat arena that hosted the event.
19) Most of the 250 fans in attendance at the 1,000 - seat arena were trying their best to cheer on the underdog hosts.
20) The event will run from Tuesday 19th to Sunday 24th November in the stunning 800 seat purpose-built arena within the Ricoh's Jaguar Exhibition Hall.
21) In 2011, a proposal surfaced to build a multi-purpose 19,500 seat arena in Markham, Ontario, north-east of Toronto, that could be used for an NHL team.
22) The group announced a plan for a 30,000 seat arena , half of which would be priced at CA $50 or less.
23) The 10,000 seat arena was built in 1967 and is therefore quite outdated; however, the stadia has undergone maintenance work in recent years.
24) Games in Tripoli were held in the African Union Arena, a modern, 7,000 seat arena built in the capital city in 2006.
25) In 1975, the city of Billings constructed the Montana's Entertainment, Trade and Recreation arena (or METRA), a 12,000 seat multi-purpose arena .
26) A project to build a new 18,000 seat arena in Newark first received funding from Newark's city council in 2002 when the team was owned by the Puck Holdings group.
27) Originally, the new football stadium was to be outdoors and seat over 23,000 spectators, with an adjacent 10,000 seat indoor arena for basketball.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seat arena
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seat arena with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seat arena
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seat arena in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seat arena.
20 examples of simple sentences of seat arena. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seat arena
Compound Sentences with seat arena
Complex Sentences with seat arena
Compound-Complex Sentences with seat arena