scholarly attention in a sentence
1) Detailed scholarly attention has focused on prescribing female dress.
2) The treatment had scholarly attention and press coverage.
3) The film's theme of class has attracted much scholarly attention.
4) Assassinations in fiction have attracted scholarly attention.
scholarly attention example sentences5) Thus, the portrayal of Ling Woo attracted much scholarly attention.
6) This has attracted much scholarly attention.
7) In recent years, the BRICs have received increasing scholarly attention.
8) Vedic mythology has attracted at least as much scholarly attention as Vedic ritual.
9) Possible Irish antecedents to the Tristan legend have received much scholarly attention.
10) The chronology of the Mass in B minor has attracted extensive scholarly attention.
11) His close friendship with Rilke has received a great deal of scholarly attention.
12) However, the exact meaning of "manifest disregard" continues to receive scholarly attention.
13) Despite gaining new scholarly attention and being documented, the language declined in use.
14) Similarly, Kook's role in America has been given fairly minimal scholarly attention.
example sentences with attention15) A great deal of scholarly attention has been given to the meaning of this word.
16) The possible Egyptian origin of Moses and of his message has received significant scholarly attention.
17) Conceptualizing anti-LGBT prejudice as a social problem worthy of scholarly attention was not new.
18) Heightened scholarly attention surfaced in the 1990s addressing the merits and theories of transformational leadership.
19) The public ignores them, they have escaped scholarly attention, and their age is unknown.
20) Subsequently, both legal and scholarly attention has largely focused on the distribution of race within schools.
21) The ethics of English governesses abroad in the midnineteenth century have not yet received sufficient scholarly attention.
22) As the wealthiest German merchant family of the sixteenth century, the Fuggers have attracted wide scholarly attention.
23) The romanization of Yiddish has been a focus of scholarly attention in Europe since the early 16th century.
24) Walter Emil Kaegi states that extant Arabic sources have been given much scholarly attention for issues of obscurities and contradictions.
25) Myanmar with its low-profile foreign policy has not drawn much scholarly attention, but Afghanistan is in a more complex situation.
26) Sutherland's theory was widely influential at the time and it spawned a great deal of scholarly attention over the years.
27) This scholarly attention seems justified due to the role that Dugin currently plays in the socio-political life of the Russian Federation.
28) But despite considerable scholarly attention, it is fair to say that a consensus understanding of what Congress intended has proven elusive.
29) The map currently in Ryūkoku University (hereafter, Ryūkoku copy) has gathered scholarly attention since the early 20th century.
30) The case of Nigeria has attracted a good deal of scholarly attention in this respect and is worth looking at more closely.
31) Yet, these long-standing efforts to match as many workers as possible to skilled vocations and to establish a system of job training have received little scholarly attention, until now.
32) The aerial view is a crucial topic within the history of visuality, but has until now received surprisingly little direct scholarly attention.
33) The lactation profession has grown rapidly since the 1980's but has received very little scholarly attention from social scientists," she says.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of scholarly attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of scholarly attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with scholarly attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word scholarly attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with scholarly attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of scholarly attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of scholarly attention
Compound Sentences with scholarly attention
Complex Sentences with scholarly attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with scholarly attention