scathing attack in a sentence
1) MORRISSEY has launched a scathing attack on former pal Vic Reeves.
2) Then on 24 October, he made another scathing attack on the differences.
3) Franklin wrote a scathing attack against the racial prejudice of the Paxton Boys.
4) When she had done, Durance started a scathing attack on Maurin.
scathing attack example sentences5) Caldaire managing director Mike Widmer launched a scathing attack on the local authorities.
6) This is a scathing attack in scientific terms of the earlier drug company sponsored study.
7) Williams's scathing attacks against classic dispensationalism do not advance the cause of scholarly research.
8) The Soviets sought to befriend the Chinese revolutionists by offering scathing attacks on Western imperialism.
9) Many colleagues were unnerved by his scathing attacks on those he thought guilty of shoddy scholarship.
10) LABOUR MP Donald Dewar has launched a scathing attack on the Government's planned tax increases.
11) My scathing attack is not directed at you Lirelou, but at the United States government.
12) Hunt blamed his death on the "Quarterly Review"'s scathing attack of "Endymion".
13) Fianna Fail's Mattie McGrath broke party ranks to launch a scathing attack on the Ceann Comhairle.
14) Villeneuve came under scathing attack on his return to France for his failure to support Brueys during the battle.
example sentences with attack15) Nicholson retaliated in "The Town", with a series of scathing attacks on Gregory and his paper.
16) Stove is best known for scathing attacks, especially on Popperian falsificationism, Marxism, feminism, and postmodernism.
17) His scathing attack on the performance of Swedish referee Jonas Eriksson has led to two-match touchline ban from Uefa.
18) Animation legend Chuck Jones made a rather scathing attack on the film in his book "Chuck Jones Conversations".
19) ROGER JOSEPH was mysteriously absent from the dressing room as manager Joe Kinnear delivered a scathing attack on his players.
20) Obasanjo's men hit El-Rufai They are riled by the former minister's scathing attacks on Obasanjo in his memoir.
21) One of the most scathing attacks was levelled by Brother Jean-Paul Desbiens, writing under the pseudonym of Frère Untel.
22) Bollywood filmmaker superstar Mahesh Bhatt launches a scathing attack on biotech multinational companies and compliant government regulators, showing how the.
23) The scathing attack from consumer watchdogs comes only months after the introduction of a strict code of practice designed to improve services.
24) Veteran's affairs blog "VetVoice" posted a scathing attack, claiming that McHenry's video violated OPSEC, Operational Security.
25) When Mark Twain read of this expedition, he wrote a scathing attack on the "Reverend bandits of the American Board.
26) DUP leader Ian Paisley today launched a scathing attack on Prime Minister John Major over his ability to handle the Dublin Government.
27) Probably not in the eyes of "Jappa123", who wrote a scathing attack on our UC Sunbird review in the Reader Review section at the bottom of the page.
28) The Saturday Review on 16th May, 1857, the day after the Lords debate, launched a characteristically scathing attack on the Duke of Buccleuch's appointment as judge.
29) EFF also has published scathing attacks on Scientologys actions, and the group maintains a database of court documents from the various legal challenges to anti-Scientology critics.
30) He used ceremonial occasions to launch scathing attacks on conservatives and took on the role of the spokesman of all Hungarians, inside and outside the country.
31) Most notably, he co-wrote a scathing attack on the gullibility of the Reagans, after it was learned that the First Lady consulted an astrologer.
32) Virgin Trains has launched a scathing attack on Network Rail, saying its performance on the WCML "continues to be unacceptable".
33) This scathing attack comes from Anil Dharker, a renowned writer and editor of the high-circulation Illustrated Weekly of India, and forms his latest cover story.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of scathing attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of scathing attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with scathing attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word scathing attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with scathing attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of scathing attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of scathing attack
Compound Sentences with scathing attack
Complex Sentences with scathing attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with scathing attack