scant attention in a sentence
1) The cave received scant attention from mainstream archaeology.
2) Friedmans idea initially drew scant attention and little support.
3) scant attention has been paid thus far to this book.
4) That year's conference was underattended and their report attracted scant attention.
scant attention example sentences5) scant attention was paid to his education and he grew up illiterate.
6) But their type of approach pays scant attention to the historical development of revelation.
7) The case of Zubaydat revealed other problems which had until then received scant attention.
8) scant attention is paid today to bullets in the 225 - 235 gr weight range.
9) Thus, his appealing but reedy vocals get scant attention compared to the orchestration.
10) She paid scant attention to the survivors, convinced the "Ondina" was doomed.
11) It is clear, however, that Beveridge paid scant attention to these wider issues.
12) The Westerner is partial to lemon soda, which receives scant attention from New Yorkers.
13) Those who wage war and deal in illegal drugs get scant attention from the news media.
14) They are given scant attention and we are left to wonder whether they even have names.
example sentences with attention15) It was found that scant attention had been paid to raising the cultural level of party members.
16) That committee, like the council, has paid scant attention to the outcry against its plan.
17) They pay scant attention to the facts, rarely being bothered to research them or substantiate them.
18) The Larger Context, and the Causes, of persistence have Received scant Attention.
19) General counsels and governance professionals at U.S. companies, however, have paid scant attention to it.
20) But even the much richer Soviet collections issued in the twenties were given scant attention in the West.
21) Amazingly, Charman's departure and replacement by Simon Smith, received scant attention in the music press.
22) Feminists have, until recently, paid scant attention to their older sisters but this is now being remedied.
23) People may never have noticed kereru in their parks or, if they had, paid them scant attention.
24) While archaeologists value context as an essential framework for site interpretation, art historians often pay scant attention to it.
25) But scant attention has been paid to the list of global benefactors awaiting the profits from legislation escalating border militarization.
26) West was able to touch on only some of the detailed and complicated matters that may receive scant attention tonight.
27) Almost all of the ancient philosophies and religions paid scant attention to issues of social justice in the modern sense.
How to use attention in a sentence28) You have noted, I am sure, the persistent focus on rights and the scant attention paid to responsibilities.
29) Sports media focuses almost exclusively on Division I, and pay scant attention to any other portions of college athletics.
30) Thus they believe the shorter text closer to the original, and have given scant attention to the extended version.
31) The majority of politicians were so preoccupied with the war that they paid scant attention to an issue of culture.
32) Like others, I paid scant attention to Twitter as it grew in popularity over the next handful of months.
33) But another front that receives scant attention, though is no less important, is in city halls around the globe.
34) It had little to do with meteorology, which itself was predominantly a craft that paid scant attention to physical theory.
35) American newspapers great and small have paid scant attention to a sea change in how Americans care for their young children.
36) The trial took place in 1994, but received scant attention as the public was transfixed by the O.J. Simpson spectacle.
37) Interestingly, although philosophers have paid scant attention to evaluative respect for others, significant work has been done on evaluative self-respect.
38) Despite the scant attention paid him in historical literature, there are some historians who share a highly positive view of Inhaúma.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of scant attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of scant attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with scant attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word scant attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with scant attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of scant attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of scant attention
Compound Sentences with scant attention
Complex Sentences with scant attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with scant attention