say amen in a sentence
1) So, saying amen would have been inappropriate.
2) And anyone who says amen to such things also is deficient in truth.
3) And Gus and I said amen .
say amen example sentences
say amen example sentences4) But also I don't say amen when he's finished.
5) Bob Russo said amen to that .
6) I hope Alhaji Bamanga Tukur is saying amen as well?
7) The prayer audience do nothing but listen and say amen upon the pastor's request.
8) John Spielman amen again I say amen WilliamJamesWard Psalm 83 .............
9) If you can say amen to this prayer , it shall be well with you.
10) We 'll just talk and they will listen to me and they will say amen .
11) BCC are consistently vowing to entertain for years to come and we say amen to that.
12) The guests said amen .
13) I'm sure almost every person I interview would say amen to that, Bailey double or triple.
14) While visiting China, she noticed that everyone said amen at the end of every sentence of the congregational prayer.
15) Her present sense of morality is a-historical and we, the forgetful ones, are only ready to say amen !
example sentences with say amen16) I should solemnly say amen to that doom pronounced even against you if you behaved so as to deserve it.
17) Let peace reign from on high, He makes peace upon us and all of Israel, and let us say amen .
18) Hundreds said amen .
19) The poetry award went to Oklahoma's poet laureate Betty Shipley for Somebody say amen . The award was accepted by her publisher and friend, Marcia Preston.
20) He just looked at me and smiled as to say, "Oh, Varn you know the Lord has plans to take you much farther." I could've said, "Amen" or "Oh me." I chose to say amen .
21) On the eve of polling day I listened appalled to Mr Hurd, on Newsnight, saying amen to Bryan Gould's guff about creating 'a fairer society'.
22) For the fact that others who heard a congregational prayer said amen at the end to show that they agree, is is indicated by Paul's words at 1 Corinthians 14:16 .
23) At her words, her younger pastor said amen , and a couple of kids shook their heads in agreement and another man on crutches did the same, Welch said.
24) In my view, not only should one say Yes to life, but one should also in the end be able to say amen to one's own life.
25) The word for belief is Emunah and we say amen after a blessing that is a Shevuah or vow binding ourselves to G-d through the content of the blessing.
26) A telling detail which his creator put in his mouth is the ending to one of his earlier soliloquies: 'I have said my prayers, and devil Envy say amen ' (II.iii.20).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of say amen
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of say amen with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with say amen
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word say amen in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with say amen.
20 examples of simple sentences of say amen. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of say amen
Compound Sentences with say amen
Complex Sentences with say amen
Compound-Complex Sentences with say amen