safe to assume in a sentence
1) It's probably safe to assume – almost never!
2) I feel its safe to assume something is not right here.
3) safe to assume it was all local Asians.
4) I believe it is safe to assume that part 2 will cover vaccines.
safe to assume example sentences5) It is safe to assume that Google is not thrilled about this .
6) It's safe to assume that Homo erectus had its own curve.
7) Its safe to assume you're being watched, tracked, baited.
8) It is never safe to assume that ecological concerns will trump greed and thirst.
9) Now I think it is safe to assume that they are hiding something.
10) Is it safe to assume there was a dress code for the club ?
11) Again, it's safe to assume email falls within acceptable means of communication.
12) I would say safe to assume there are 500 allotted to USA including demo models .
13) It's safe to assume that collectors using email to contact you is not illegal.
14) It would be safe to assume that any large country has DES Cracking machines.
example sentences with assume15) So then it s safe to assume anyone importing a non north american built car is.
16) It is safe to assume that millions will be lost in revenue nationwide each year .
17) So it's safe to assume this bundle will be a PlayStation 3 exclusive.
18) But with that organization, it's not safe to assume much of anything.
19) That's safe to assume.
20) It is safe to assume the team's front office had a budget plan in place.
21) If he didn't appeal, it seems reasonably safe to assume there was nothing doing.
22) After consecutive cold winters, it is safe to assume that this winter will follow suit.
23) But it is probably safe to assume that the list is largely fanciful and anachronistic anyway.
24) Is it safe to assume that African culture at that time did not celebrate birthdays ?
25) It is probably safe to assume that the rate in the United States is very similar.
26) So I think it's fairly safe to assume that the database host server is down.
27) After reading through the notes it's safe to assume it's a highly ambitious project.
How to use assume in a sentence28) Being from Georgia, it's safe to assume that Jimmy Carter had black friends.
29) It is safe to assume that every patient has some form of emotional response to significant illness.
30) Given that, it's probably safe to assume that Kielty was a natural righty.
31) The pack had pups, so it would be pretty safe to assume that he did.
32) In the pedosphere it is safe to assume that gases are in equilibrium with the atmosphere.
33) If someone reads a lot of comics, it is safe to assume they enjoy comics stories.
34) It's safer to assume hurt if you have to pick one or the other.
35) Since we are not doing anything with m, it is safe to assume a common value.
36) It is not safe to assume that it is either included or excluded in the dry weight.
37) It's therefore safe to assume Microsoft will want to embrace cloud-computing in the near future.
38) It's safest to assume a library isn't thread-safe unless its documentation expressly discusses this aspect.
39) It is also safe to assume that drinking heavily is not good for your heart or body.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of safe to assume
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of safe to assume with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with safe to assume
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word safe to assume in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with safe to assume.
20 examples of simple sentences of safe to assume. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of safe to assume
Compound Sentences with safe to assume
Complex Sentences with safe to assume
Compound-Complex Sentences with safe to assume