right to asylum in a sentence
1) Defend the right to asylum.
2) The Social Democrats once said that a new citizenship law should accompany any restriction of the right to asylum.
3) Girdler signed over the rights to asylum of Satan and Three on a Meathook to his original investors.
4) to this general rule you add the special residence permits and those in the application of the right to asylum.
right to asylum example sentences5) UDHR provides both for a right to asylum (article 14) and a right to nationality (article 15).
6) It is for you, the successor of Peter, to judge whether those who attack the faith of Peter have a right to asylum in Peter's see.
7) He said that the party would support an amendment to the Basic Law, which currently stated that" persons persecuted on political grounds shall enjoy the right to asylum".
8) The Templars, by order of the Pope, were exempt from all taxes, tolls and tithes, their houses and churches were given the right to asylum and were exempt from feudal obligations.
9) France was the first country to recognize the constitutional right to asylum, this being enshrined in article 120 of the Constitution of 1793.
10) The Jospin Government also established (within the framework of a policy to improve coverage for industrial diseases) of a compensation fund for asbestos victims, and extended the right to asylum.
11) The most controversial debate arose concerning the limitation of the right to asylum in 1993 as in the current version of Art. 16 a GG.
12) The limitation of the right to asylum does nothing to improve the status of 6.5m foreigners already in Germany, most of whom are long-time residents.
13) Though the new article of the constitution says 'those politically persecuted enjoy the right to asylum', in practice the right will be greatly restricted.
14) Without the right to asylum, Germany thus becomes much like the other members of the European Community, whose ministers met on June 1st to try to devise a common system for dealing with refugees.
example sentences with asylum15) On the face of it, the Bundestag's decision at the end of last month to abolish refugees' automatic right to asylum was reasonable.
16) The human rights issues raised in the detention of refugees and asylum seekers are considered in Chapter 12: The right to asylum.
17) The right to asylum must never be denied when people's lives are truly threatened in their homeland. 11
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of right to asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of right to asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with right to asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word right to asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with right to asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of right to asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of right to asylum
Compound Sentences with right to asylum
Complex Sentences with right to asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with right to asylum