right of asylum in a sentence
1) The altar and the shrine had the right of asylum.
2) Article 10 of the Constitution expressly recognises the right of asylum.
3) The right of asylum is a contentious wedge issue in Australian politics.
4) Russia gave right of asylum for American Edward Snowden who was asylum seeker.
right of asylum example sentences5) Both also involve the right of asylum and the problem of stateless individuals.
6) They arrived in the United States and were granted right of asylum ten days later.
7) As Prince Regent, he granted them permanent right of asylum and extremely generous allowances.
8) The United States recognizes the right of asylum of individuals as specified by international and federal law.
9) Transgender people also face the denial of right of asylum or inhuman treatment in process of asylum-seeking.
10) Finally, the right of asylum is defined by article 18 of the Charter of Fundamental rights of the European Union.
11) Australia's Catholic Bishops have made an urgent plea for a respect for the rights of asylum seekers, not only in Government circles but in the Australian community more broadly.
12) Sadly, in the post-September 11th world, when border protection and national security acquire prominence politically and socially, the rights of asylum seekers become secondary and even expendable.
13) Thank goodness for extradition laws and the right of asylum or we'd be sending women back to saudi to be stoned for adultery on the strength of a phone call.
14) If found within the borders after a month's time, they may be hunted down as before with no right of asylum to be granted ever again.
example sentences with asylum15) Australia was reluctant to recognise a general "right of asylum" for refugees when the Universal Declaration of Human rights was being drafted.
16) In AD 22, the temple of Zeus Olympius was one of only three temples in all Cyprus to receive confirmation of its right of asylum.
17) As in all countries, UNHCR Cyprus has a supervisory role under the 1951 Refugee Convention in ensuring that the rights of asylum seekers and refugees are duly respected.
18) Original Item: right of asylum - Decision: the commission decided to postpone any deliberations on the subject, since the issue was under discussion by the International Court of Justice.
19) It was decided to exclude the issue of right of asylum from the proposed draft, and to discuss the matter further at the 2nd session.
20) The case excited much controversy as was reported by the New York Times, and it considered it involved an interesting international question of the right of asylum.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of right of asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of right of asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with right of asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word right of asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with right of asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of right of asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of right of asylum
Compound Sentences with right of asylum
Complex Sentences with right of asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with right of asylum