retaliatory attack in a sentence
1) He organized retaliatory attacks against Barksdale territory.
2) The attacks enraged Hitler, who ordered retaliatory attacks on London.
3) Israel carried out numerous retaliatory attacks by air and on the ground.
4) They are considering a retaliatory attack.
retaliatory attack example sentences5) In response to the Cherokee incursions, the settlers increased their retaliatory attacks.
6) retaliatory attacks also used SMS.
7) The stabbings provoked widespread alarm in Israel and often led to retaliatory attacks on innocent Arabs.
8) Within thirty minutes of the 4 August incident, President Johnson had decided on retaliatory attacks.
9) These leaders will then order retaliatory attacks on Pakistan, which will cause fear among them.
10) After a Byzantine retaliatory attack on Kerkyra, John exiled the Venetian merchants from Constantinople.
11) The official added that Yemeni authorities are on high alert and expecting "imminent retaliatory attacks" from AQAP.
12) According to Makoni, there was evidence that some MDC supporters were engaging in retaliatory attacks against ZANU-PF.
13) Expecting an Iranian retaliatory attack with the participation of its regional allies against Israeli facilities and internal civilian centers.
14) As mentioned above, the activities of pirates provoked frequent and brutal retaliatory attacks by the French and Spanish.
example sentences with attack15) The government said three soldiers were killed in a nearby village, and 41 guerrillas died in a retaliatory attack.
16) In 1226, immediately after returning from the west, Genghis Khan began a retaliatory attack on the Tanguts.
17) These killings of Malay Muslims have prompted widespread fears among the Thai Buddhist population about possible retaliatory attacks by insurgents .
18) Persistent attacks on Cornwallis's own regiment, the 33rd, prompted him to plan a significant retaliatory attack.
19) As such, the Iranians limited their retaliatory attacks to Iraqi shipping, leaving the strait open to general passage.
20) Billy McKee, by that time commander of the Belfast Brigade, responded with retaliatory attacks on Protestant civilians.
21) Among the alleged fatalities of the 15 April retaliatory attack by the United States was Gaddafi's adopted daughter, Hannah.
22) It should not be allowed to abandon these principles, ever ready to criticise retaliatory attacks or the bombing of civil populations.
23) Adolf Hitler, frustrated with the failure of the "Luftwaffe" to defend Germany, ordered retaliatory attacks against British cities.
24) In October 1966, Park ordered the ROK Army to stage a retaliatory attack without seeking the approval of General Charles Bonesteel.
25) Youths from the Lou Nuer tribe carried out a retaliatory attack against the Murle in Linkuangol, Pibor county on 23 December.
26) If Hezbollah carries out a retaliatory attack for (Imad) Mugniyah it will force Israel to respond and this will lead to deterioration," he said.
27) Saudi Arabian stocks led declines in the Middle East amid investor concern that Arab nations may be at risk of retaliatory attacks by the so-called Islamic State militants.
28) This recent spate of violence by the TTP suggest the militants are now focused on retaliatory attacks, not the random assaults seen before the Salala border incident.
29) This latest effort comes as Abu Musab al-Zarqawi's group steps up targeting of Shiite civilians in an effort to spark retaliatory attacks against Sunnis.
30) When the States took over Panama, the troops stationed in Hawaii were put on full alert in case of a retaliatory attack.
31) Official response How did officialdom respond to the anti-Muslim riots in Aluthgama last Sunday that spread to surrounding areas, leading to predictable retaliatory attacks?
32) His security forces had decimated ETA's ranks, but they were aware that remnants of the organization were attempting to stage a retaliatory attack in Madrid.
33) The presidents of the US and Russia would have 12 minutes or less to decide whether to launch a retaliatory attack to what could be a false warning.
34) A few hours after the accident, Yankel Rosenbaum, 29, an Australian Hasidic Jew, was stabbed to death by a black Brooklyn gang in what appeared to be a retaliatory attack.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of retaliatory attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of retaliatory attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with retaliatory attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word retaliatory attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with retaliatory attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of retaliatory attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of retaliatory attack
Compound Sentences with retaliatory attack
Complex Sentences with retaliatory attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with retaliatory attack