respected authority in a sentence
1) respected authorities now state that 85 percent of disease is caused by emotions.
2) Diébédo Francis Kéré is a respected authority in the field of architecture.
3) He is a respected authority.
4) Odd that UNHRC is a respected authority when it reports in favour of the IDF .
respected authority example sentences5) Parker respected authority, and when his time came he could consistently impose authority on others.
6) The contributors often came from other countries and included the world's most respected authorities in their fields.
7) She continues to be an internationally respected authority on copyright, intellectual property law and secondary rights for authors.
8) For someone who prizes their status as a respected authority, this is the best way to show your appreciation.
9) Level III: Opinions of respected authorities, based on clinical experience, descriptive studies, or reports of expert committees.
10) Two internationally respected authorities on the environment are the latest to be named Regents' Professors at the University of Arizona.
11) These respected authorities would say good things about your business or firm and the world would gratefully receive their view and act accordingly.
12) Nazism was a'socialism' which, in power, would not attack the capitalists, which deeply respected authority, and buried class struggle in aggressive expansion and hatred of the Jews.
13) Also there should be an effective and widely respected authority which can solve disputes and give penalties in the case of infringement of mutually agreed codes of practice.
14) A respected authority for 15 years, Clark has been the featured speaker at the Pentagon, National Institutes of Health, as well as major corporations and universities.
example sentences with authority15) But the important thing is that we have a unique, machine-readable, identifying "name" for practically every book in the universe, established by a respected authority.
16) A complete subject index, timeline, and bibliographic documentation complement this definitive reference work compiled by one of the most respected authorities on Latino civil rights.
17) Steve Forbes is Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media, and an internationally respected authority in the worlds of economics, finance, and corporate leadership.
18) By being the Queen of the Web and the Queen of Gender and Sexology Conventions, Dr. Lawrence can maintain a position as "respected authority" and, with luck, score a little action.
19) Carter's son wanting to play for him also adds credibility to his coaching and makes him beliveable as a respected authority figure to these young thugs.
20) Dwight Worley one of the event coordinators and a respected authority on the game's top women players stated "Karen had been too focused on the game with Gladys.
21) From 1968 until 1983, Al became a respected authority in his field of research, publishing over twenty papers and obtaining two patents.
22) DANIEL B. YERGIN is one of the most influential voices on energy in the world and a highly respected authority on international politics and economics.
23) The Oxford-Duden German Dictionary PF3640.O94 2005 A huge, comprehensive dictionary from two of the most respected authorities on the English and German languages.
24) Though Johnson was nominally in command of the pioneers, he was generally seen as untried and green when contrasted with the experienced, respected authority of Selous.
25) Waites is a respected authority and innovator in the application of social science research to effective trial advocacy in the courtroom and in arbitration.
26) He is, however, a highly respected authority among his friends and family, who often seek his help and advice, knowing that he will always advocate doing the right thing in the right way.
27) Although Tyrannion was also a Peripatetic, he was more relevantly a respected authority on geography, a fact obviously significant, considering Strabo's future contributions to the field.
28) Albert placed emphasis on experiment as well as investigation, but he respected authority and tradition so much that many of his investigations or experiments were unpublished.
29) France is the home of good food and the birthplace of Mireille Johnston, who is a highly respected authority on French cooking.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of respected authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of respected authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with respected authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word respected authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with respected authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of respected authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of respected authority
Compound Sentences with respected authority
Complex Sentences with respected authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with respected authority