repulse attack in a sentence
1) This attack was repulsed with heavy losses.
2) The attack was repulsed and two tanks were disabled.
3) The attack was repulsed in 800 Soviet deaths.
4) The engineers repulsed this attack but suffered some casualties.
repulse attack example sentences5) The attack was repulsed by Israeli air and ground forces.
6) The Confederates repulsed the attack, causing high casualties.
7) Georgians repulsed attack that brought many casualties.
8) Three more Turkish attacks were also repulsed in a similar fashion.
9) The attacks were repulsed with great losses for the Soviets.
10) The attack was repulsed with no casualties on our side.
11) After daylight, Floyd's army repulsed the attack.
12) On 13 August, an initial Soviet attack was repulsed .
13) The Marines repulsed the Chinese attacks, inflicting heavy casualties.
14) The Malian army eventually repulsed this attack.
example sentences with attack15) My overconfidence has led to failure and the attack is repulsed .
16) However, government forces were able to repulse the attack.
17) They repulsed the desultory attacks of the imperial troops.
18) However, the attack was repulsed by a handful of men.
19) The combined fire of all the US weapons repulsed this attack.
20) The attacks were repulsed with Georgian losses, and they withdrew.
21) During the battle, his troops repulsed a powerful Union attack.
22) The attack was repulsed, and Tarleton wounded.
23) This attack was however repulsed, and the Rani became tributary again.
24) The battalion repulsed the first German attacks, destroying four enemy tanks.
25) But the effort failed and the Wattasid attacks were repulsed .
26) Hizbullah claims to have repulsed the Israeli attacks.
27) The attack was repulsed by nightfall.
How to use attack in a sentence28) On November 5th, 2nd platoon repulsed an enemy counter attack.
29) The attack was repulsed by units of the 3rd Baltic Front.
30) They then repulsed a company-sized second attack on the position.
31) Mexican soldiers withdrew and regrouped, but their second attack was repulsed .
32) The French successfully repulsed the attacks against Essling throughout the 21st.
33) The paratroopers repulsed the attack, and received air support during the battle.
34) The experienced Goreham saw through the feint and repulsed the attack.
35) But the attack was finally repulsed, though Grant was compelled to withdraw.
36) These were intelligent dispositions, well-chosen to repulse a frontal attack.
37) These attacks were repulsed with the loss of twenty soldiers and seven tanks.
38) Vukotić, the civil governor, repulsed the attack of Turks.
39) The North Koreans repulsed the attack.
40) Heudelet's attack was repulsed, but Desjardin met with success.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of repulse attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of repulse attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with repulse attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word repulse attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with repulse attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of repulse attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of repulse attack
Compound Sentences with repulse attack
Complex Sentences with repulse attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with repulse attack