represent approximately in a sentence
1) The employee loss represented approximately 4% of compensation.
2) Each council member represents approximately 100,000 constituents.
3) This represents approximately 6% of the student population.
represent approximately example sentences4) The recovery represents approximately 70% of investors' losses.
5) Those completed transaction represented approximately $751 million in invested capital.
6) Women represented approximately 15% of the Resistance.
7) International students represent approximately five percent of the USF student population.
8) This represents approximately 0.6 percent of energy intake for sedentary adults.
9) The loans without certifications represent approximately 5% of the total portfolio.
10) A total of eighteen members are selected to represent approximately 500 employees.
11) This represents approximately 1 in every 250 children in the US.
12) In 2014, they are projected to represent approximately 25 percent apiece.
13) Motorcycles represent approximately 5% of all highway fatalities each year.
14) Tears represent approximately 25% and calcification 75% of primary failure.
15) It represents approximately 5% of the total hypertrophic osteoarthropathy cases.
example sentences with represent approximately16) Together these countries represent approximately 30 percent of the world's astronomers.
17) Each country represents approximately 3% of the other's export market.
18) The Guild Shop represents approximately 400 craftspeople from across Canada.
19) ER visits represent approximately 12 percent of all U.S. ambulatory care visits.
20) Thales produces four sub-assemblies representing approximately 35% of the seeker.
21) Roanoke has approximately 2,000 students who represent approximately 40 states and 25 countries.
22) Each councillor represents approximately 26,000 citizens.
23) This population represents approximately one million women in the United States alone.
24) This represents approximately 0.5% of total world estimated assets as of 2005.
25) These 1,708 individuals represent approximately 0.066% of the total class.
26) Currently, earmarked funds represent approximately 5% of total Arts Council monies.
27) This represents approximately 6.4% of the total number of City Councillors.
28) These Funds represent approximately 3% of the Company's ETF assets.
How to use represent approximately in a sentence29) SIIA represents approximately 800 member companies worldwide that develop software and digital information content.
30) The United States contribution represents approximately 14 percent of UNFPA's budget.
31) Each senator represents approximately 330,000 constituents.
32) This number represents approximately 26% of children under 21 in the U.S. today.
33) Each delegate represents approximately 60,000 inhabitants, in a country of 10.5 million.
34) The coalition's member associations collectively represent approximately 2.7 million facilities with 50 million employees.
35) These 15 backbones represent approximately 95% of all U.S. dedicated Internet access revenues.
36) Alcoholics represent approximately 24% of individuals presenting with "C. canimorsus" infections.
37) In all four countries, women represent approximately 80 per cent of the health workforce.
38) It represents approximately 90% of the species and subspecies of North American birds.
39) Generic Pharmaceuticals : Generic drug products represent approximately 80% of the dispensed prescription medications.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of represent approximately
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of represent approximately with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with represent approximately
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word represent approximately in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with represent approximately.
20 examples of simple sentences of represent approximately. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of represent approximately
Compound Sentences with represent approximately
Complex Sentences with represent approximately
Compound-Complex Sentences with represent approximately