report argue in a sentence
1) The report argues that policy needs to be oriented towards reducing uncertainty .
2) The ArchCity Defenders report argues that this resentment is justified.
3) The report argues for rethinking private and public responsibilities to foster greater trust.
report argue example sentences4) This report argued that more university places were needed, especially for science students.
5) His defense attorneys had filed a 200-page report arguing for more lenient sentencing.
6) This report argues that deregulation has led to undesirable results in several American cities.
7) The report argued against the imposition of bans on imports from countries with low environmental standards.
8) In general terms, the report argues that protectionism has a negative effect on the environment.
9) Rick Newman of US News & World report argues that this is tantamount to extortion.
10) For such cases the report argues that legal aid should be available as in the lower courts.
11) The report argued that the provision of public libraries would steer people towards temperate and moderate habits.
12) Such policies, the report argues , lead to agricultural intensification and encourage environmentally-damaging reliance on agro-chemicals.
13) Our report argues that Lord Ramsbotham's findings are as relevant today as they were 12 years ago.
14) The report argues a UK withdrawal "has the potential to fundamentally change the EU and European integration.
15) Recalling his earlier reports, Smith produced a new report arguing for a move to Lincoln Center.
example sentences with report argue16) The Newsom report argued that young women should be prepared for their future roles as wives and mothers.
17) Dr. Eric Reeves released a report arguing that the number of deaths in Darfur had likely surpassed 450,000.
18) The report argued that the unions had become too powerful and that their legal privileges ought to be curtailed.
19) The report argues that China's assimilation policies have contracted employment opportunities and stalled overall economic development for Uyghurs.
20) A preventative spending approach must be adopted to address these social problems and drive down demand, the report argues .
21) Since current cost accounting measures economic performance best, the report argues , it should be retained in nationalized industries.
22) The report argues it is exemplary because it ' blends the best of traditional architecture with functional contemporary living'.
23) It was essential, the US embassy report argued , to separate the substance from the sentiment surrounding the relationship.
24) The report argues that " not every measure that enhances public safety is morally justifiable-consider random searches of pedestrians.
25) The UN report argued that women are prevented from escaping abusive environments because of their lack of legal and economic independence.
26) A 2007 Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Report argued that some Muslim population projections are overestimated.
27) Both reports argue for trade governed by multilateral rules and call for the completion of the Uruguay round of trade talks.
28) The report argues that these cases are not isolated incidents, but part of an overall pattern condoned by U.S. officials.
How to use report argue in a sentence29) The 107-page report argues a criminal investigation of former-President George W. Bush and senior officials in his administration is warranted.
30) Competition in banking should be increased by making it easier for new players to enter the market , the report argued .
31) However, the report argued , he is no longer that movement's driving force or even its most influential ideologue.
32) The report argues that the path back to growth should also be a path to a different kind of British capitalism .
33) Most crucial is the higher capital costs involved in some new-build thermal plants due to emission reduction systems , the report argued .
34) Initial reports argued the toads were effective in reducing the levels of cutworms and sweet potato yields were thought to be improving.
35) Increasing the level of education in this population, the report argues , would better position Aboriginal people to enter the workforce.
36) These competing claims usually emerged as community-centred, subject-centred and child-centred curricula, but the report argued that these could be reconciled.
37) In essence , the report argues for a more data-driven Republican Party in which the RNC assumes increased authority for party-building efforts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of report argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of report argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with report argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word report argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with report argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of report argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of report argue
Compound Sentences with report argue
Complex Sentences with report argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with report argue