repeatedly attack in a sentence
1) Then repeatedly attacked she was badly holed by more bombs.
2) Karen and Mark Glenn were shown repeatedly attacking one another verbally.
3) Pro-Pakistan hackers repeatedly attacked computers in India.
4) Kamikazes repeatedly attacked the ship, though none struck her.
repeatedly attack example sentences5) During this time, enemy aircraft repeatedly attacked the American ships.
6) The opposition parties repeatedly attacked the Prime Minister during Question Period.
7) North Korea has repeatedly attacked us, time and time again.
8) They have heard Him repeatedly attack the hypocrisy of their false religion.
9) I did not expect to be repeatedly attacked by my own government.
10) Knobs repeatedly attacked Grunge with the chain.
11) All this time Kastor is being repeatedly attacked by Atlanteans.
12) After being repeatedly attacked on its way, the Nevada beached itself.
13) Riot police have repeatedly attacked the protests of Lerissos residents with teargas .
14) Magnitsky's mother has repeatedly attacked the re-opened case as cynical and unlawful.
example sentences with attack15) From 233 on, the Alamanni repeatedly attacked the Roman limes fortifications.
16) The MTB on which Andersen served repeatedly attacked shipping off the Norwegian coast.
17) In the preceding 18 months, Mr K and his family were repeatedly attacked.
18) Thaksin was repeatedly attacked for acting undiplomatically with foreign leaders and the international community.
19) The spirit leads her to a forest where she is repeatedly attacked by paranormal beings.
20) Claude Puel was repeatedly attacked through banners deployed in home games that lambasted his record.
21) However, the battalion was forced to retreat initially as the enemy repeatedly attacked Saragarhi.
22) As the town became more prominent, it was repeatedly attacked by the Hanseatic League.
23) Bernardo repeatedly attacked Filipović's damaged leg and rendered him unable to continue due to injuries.
24) The Viet Minh repeatedly attacked "Eliane 2", only to be beaten back.
25) My Guestbook has been repeatedly attacked by Online Poker, drugs and Credit Card submissions.
26) Later that month, Henry reignited a feud with Sheamus by repeatedly attacking Sheamus backstage.
27) He repeatedly attacked Kumble, whose figures were unimpressive–5-1-35-0.
How to use attack in a sentence28) As a result, Hankinson would repeatedly attack the real Kane during or after his matches.
29) It was repeatedly attacked by the Hanseatic League as the Germans became aware of its expansion.
30) He is mentioned approvingly in passing twice, whereas Darwin's tutor Adam Sedgwick is repeatedly attacked.
31) In 1033, a Lutician army repeatedly attacked the fortress of Werben on the Elbe.
32) Rollins then promptly became embroiled in a feud with Ambrose with Ambrose repeatedly attacking Rollins during his matches.
33) The Seri repeatedly attacked the San José mission, forcing it to be abandoned and rebuilt several times.
34) Liberal Party policy around 1880 was shaped by William E. Gladstone as he repeatedly attacked Disraeli's imperialism.
35) Waitara residents yesterday expressed disgust at the behaviour of teenagers who they say have repeatedly attacked a shopkeeper .
36) SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long stripped McIntyre of the championship and fired him for repeatedly attacking Matt Hardy.
37) Hinault rode aggressively and repeatedly attacked, and the division created in the La Vie Claire team was unmistakable.
38) Leading up to that event, in the storyline, Luna was repeatedly attacked by an obsessed Sable fan.
39) Jane Grey Swisshelm, an abolitionist newspaper editor who had migrated from Pittsburgh, repeatedly attacked Lowry in print.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of repeatedly attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of repeatedly attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with repeatedly attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word repeatedly attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with repeatedly attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of repeatedly attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of repeatedly attack
Compound Sentences with repeatedly attack
Complex Sentences with repeatedly attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with repeatedly attack