repeatedly assure in a sentence
1) Our lawyer has repeatedly assured us that we are good parents.
2) He said he has repeatedly assured voters the Islamists would encourage tourism.
3) The woman said she was repeatedly assured that an ambulance was on its way .
4) Franco wanted to take part in the war and repeatedly assured Hitler and Mussolini of his desire.
repeatedly assure example sentences5) Lewis was repeatedly assured that money was forthcoming by Wachsberger, who did not appear at all on set.
6) Politicians and health service managers have repeatedly assured us that a two tier service is not on the agenda.
7) The two men where then asked to descend, repeatedly assured by Tardy that no harm would befall them.
8) Though the lender's agent had repeatedly assured them that the disbursement had been approved, no funds were forthcoming.
9) Seely obtained French's compliance by repeatedly assuring him of the accuracy of intelligence that Ulster Volunteers might march on Dublin.
10) Oct. 29, 2013 - Between 2009 and 2012 President Obama repeatedly assured Americans who liked their health insurance plans that they would be able to keep it.
11) The House is already ticked off that they were repeatedly assured by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius not to worry, the websites were ready to launch.
12) Sir, I have repeatedly assured the House that our customs tariffs would be pegged at appropriate levels to protect the interest of the farmers.
13) Mr. Putin also repeatedly assures us that this is so: there will be no further redistribution of positions and the "vertical axis of power" is restored.
14) Since 1986, the Department has repeatedly assured us that it was aware of the gaps in its information and was introducing better systems to close them.
example sentences with assure15) Waiting for the shell fire to cease, 'he boldly uncorked the bottle and repeatedly assured himself that the quality of the rum was up to the standard required for his men.
16) There is no set release date for "Noctis V", but Ghignola has repeatedly assured the game community that he has not given up on the project, and has no intention of doing so.
17) After being repeatedly assured that the sirocco is the only health risk, he finds a British travel agent who reluctantly admits that there is a serious cholera epidemic in Venice.
18) Throughout the 702-performance run of "Gypsy," Mervyn LeRoy saw it numerous times, and repeatedly assured Merman that he planned to cast her in the film adaptation he was preparing.
19) The U.S. ambassador to Iran, William H. Sullivan, recalls that Brzezinski " repeatedly assured Pahlavi that the U.S. backed him fully.
20) It's right about here that I should again remind everyone that for five decades we've been repeatedly assured that men are visual creatures.
21) And, almost like he's anticipating a response from the series' most hardcore fans, he repeatedly assures that the ability is optional.
22) Najib has also repeatedly assured the people that he will be a Prime Minister for all Malaysians who cares not about skin colour, religious and political ideological differences.
23) " We have been repeatedly assured throughout the procurement process of Defra's commitment to PFI credits," he said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of repeatedly assure
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of repeatedly assure with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with repeatedly assure
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word repeatedly assure in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with repeatedly assure.
20 examples of simple sentences of repeatedly assure. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of repeatedly assure
Compound Sentences with repeatedly assure
Complex Sentences with repeatedly assure
Compound-Complex Sentences with repeatedly assure