repeat assurance in a sentence
1) He repeated the assurance so many times during the health-care debate that it was almost a verbal tic.
2) Otherwise, he repeats the weekend's assurances that UK Service personnel will be protected from any losses.
3) However, the sub-commission has not yet concluded its inquiry or released any findings, despite repeated assurances that it would.
4) A reliable source told the Press Association that Government representatives had a meeting with Libyan officials at which these assurances were repeated .
repeat assurance example sentences5) But Christian MPs held firm to their demand for a programmed Syrian military withdrawal, brushing aside repeated verbal assurances from Arab countries that such a withdrawal would take place.
6) The number of cases of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) among cattle has continued to rise, despite repeated assurances from government spokesmen that the disease would soon decline.
7) A personal letter from President Antanas Smetona to Chairman of Presidium of the Supreme Soviet Mikhail Kalinin repeated assurances that Lithuania always honored the mutual assistance pact.
8) As a result, repeated assurances from Lodge and Johnson's laudatory comments in private and public convinced them that they remained on firm ground.
9) Faisal eventually accepted the offer, and Bunker went on to meet with Nasser in Beirut, where the Egyptian President repeated the assurance he had given Bunche.
10) Yellen repeated the Fed's assurances that it intends to keep its key short-term rate near zero "well past" the time the unemployment rate drops below 6.5 per cent as long as inflation remains low.
11) MIRROR Group Newspapers yesterday repeated assurances that its titles backed the Labour party - and chief executive David Montgomery's changes at the daily newspaper.
12) Three pro-gun advocates went to the Capitol press room Wednesday and said that Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's repeated public assurances that they were still welcome in Connecticut were meaningless.
13) " Facebook repeated recent assurances that the company scrutinizes every government request, and works aggressively to protect users' data.
14) repeated formal assurances that these rights will be respected are ever necessary and will again be required after the present war,
example sentences with assurance15) This encouraging assurance is repeated in verse 4, and is followed by Y o u must therefore keep my statutes and my ordinances; which, if a man do, he shall live by them: I am Jehovah (verse 5)..
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of repeat assurance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of repeat assurance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with repeat assurance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word repeat assurance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with repeat assurance.
20 examples of simple sentences of repeat assurance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of repeat assurance
Compound Sentences with repeat assurance
Complex Sentences with repeat assurance
Compound-Complex Sentences with repeat assurance