repeat argument in a sentence
1) That argument is not commonly repeated today.
2) He has repeated the argument before us.
3) I won't try to repeat the argument here.
repeat argument example sentences4) John Westman repeated LaFollette's arguments and added few details to the proposal.
5) The argument was repeated in Edmund Malone's 1790 edition of the sonnets.
6) Constantly repeating arguments already scientificaly discredited does not put you in a good light.
7) You could be repeating the arguments I make endlessly in Council, Bill.
8) He repeated the argument over " the gash" at a DINNER PARTY?
9) But I have argued for these claims elsewhere, and will not repeat those arguments here.
10) Pope Pius XII repeated this argument with slightly different accents in his encyclical Mystici Corporis.
11) If Mr. Matzke is going to repeat the same public arguments in private , will anything be achieved?
12) Well, the best amicus briefs don't just repeat the arguments made by one of the parties.
13) I have repeated this argument many times in many places so it might be new for some people.
14) I've discussed the topic many times, most recently yesterday , so I won't repeat those arguments .
15) He repeated the arguments of his favorite treatise, published before he left Paris, De Auferibilitate Papæ.
example sentences with repeat argument16) We have already discussed the possibilities under vocal music, and it would be useless to repeat the arguments .
17) I have seen their arguments endlessly repeated in Australia, Canada, India, Russia and the UK.
18) For all his long-winded sophistry, Atzmon is merely repeating the arguments that Zionists make when accusing their opponents of anti-Semitism.
19) They continue to repeat fallacious arguments about death panels or their false claim that Obamacare constitutes a government takeover of health care.
20) There is also the oft repeated argument that we should not sit down together at the table until after unity is accomplished.
21) When Masloff had finished, Grodekofi" repeated the arguments , published in his book, against Merv being regarded as the key of Herat.
22) He definitely would not approve of these words were he to be the referee of a paper of mine wherein this argument is repeated .
23) Although you may refer to some of your main ideas in the conclusion, try not to repeat verbatim the argument you've just made.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of repeat argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of repeat argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with repeat argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word repeat argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with repeat argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of repeat argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of repeat argument
Compound Sentences with repeat argument
Complex Sentences with repeat argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with repeat argument