repeat accusation in a sentence
1) The Soviets repeated the accusations of kidnapping.
2) And then they like to repeat the accusations .
3) He also repeated the accusations of vote-buying and "massive" fraud.
repeat accusation example sentences4) Representatives of the Awami League and those who opposed Rahman repeated accusations against him.
5) The accusation was repeated on the Senate floor by Reid on August 2, 2012.
6) When they repeated the accusation this man said, "I know his father and mother.
7) Journalists who repeated this accusation either had not read the Report, or were simply being malicious.
8) Nevertheless, he repeated accusations that the Soviet Union had been the victim of large-scale currency swindles.
9) Cowen has subsequently threatened to sue Caoimhghín Ó Caoláin if he repeated the accusation outside the Dáil.
10) Ó Caoláin responded by repeating the accusation in public and inviting Cowen to take him to court.
11) Even though this accusation is often repeated by international sources, there is no credible evidence to support it.
12) Why does Mr Southey oblige us to repeat the accusation , by furnishing us with fresh proofs of it?
13) Janice brings Peter into the meeting and Nyabel repeats the accusation , suggesting that it is racism on Peter's part.
14) The Rwandan government repeated the accusation , as made in connection with the invasion of October 1990, that the FPR was being assisted by the Ugandan army.
15) These accusations were subsequently repeated in media and in a play by Yigal Mossensohn, and a campaign was started by the villagers to clear their name.
use repeat accusation in a sentence16) Conservative political commentator Michelle Malkin repeated this accusation on her blog and on Fox News' "O'Reilly Factor" program.
17) But in those days, Blacks were easy targets, and in September of 1943, TIME magazine ran an article that repeated Momyer's accusations .
18) Andrew Brown of "The Guardian" repeated the accusations of antisemitism, relying on Magnus Ljunggren's piece that month in "Expressen".
19) A recent Los Angeles Times article repeats the accusation that Egypt's response to terrorism is in fact the reason Egypt is in such trouble.
20) " Both Fermat and Huygens repeated this accusation that Descartes had copied Snell.
21) " On the other hand, a leader of the Shahbag protests repeated accusations of Rahman's misinformation.
22) (13 May 1951 fell in the 8th day of the 4th lunar moon, the celebration of Sakyamuni's birthday) This accusation was repeated later by the Chinese authorities.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of repeat accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of repeat accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with repeat accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word repeat accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with repeat accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of repeat accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of repeat accusation
Compound Sentences with repeat accusation
Complex Sentences with repeat accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with repeat accusation