rend asunder in a sentence
1) The veils are parting, the mists are rent asunder.
2) The French column was rent asunder before it, and three battalions trampled under foot.
3) So from one day to the next, my whole world was rent asunder.
4) Magnus' genius was twisted and his loyalty to his creations and his country had been rent asunder.
rend asunder example sentences5) He faced death and so experienced it in the rending asunder of his body and his soul.
6) This unity was to be rent asunder by changes in technology and by the impact of the Modern Movement in architecture.
7) Wherefore do we tear and rend asunder the members of Christ, and stir up factions against our own body, and reach such a pitch of folly, as to forget that we are members one of another?
8) As Heaven-sent messengers they went forth, rending asunder the chains of error and superstition, and calling upon those who had been so long enslaved, to arise and assert their liberty.
9) As she stooped to pick the blossom, the ground before her was rent asunder and out of the cavernous depths erupted a golden chariot drawn by four magnificent, black horses.
10) President Pimp has repeatedly shown his bitter contempt for large segments of the population, which he has done his best to rend asunder.
11) If the present difficulty is not overcome and the fabric is rent completely asunder into little island enclaves, we shall have failed comprehensively.
12) Divine power will rend asunder all the toils of our enemies, confound their politics, and frustrate their knavish tricks; he is a happy man who has such matchless might engaged upon his side.
13) Professional solidarity is also rent asunder, as Judge Pepperleigh is a Conservative, Dr. Gallagher is a Liberal and Dr. Joe Milligan is a Conservative.
14) A tragic civil war, which rent asunder the people of the two parts of Pakistan, was seized by India as an opportunity for armed intervention.
example sentences with asunder15) At that time Ulthuan was rent asunder with confusion and treachery, and any messenger or scout was liable to be set upon and slain by the many factions roaming the land.
16) Prison walls are rent asunder, and God's people, who have been held in bondage for their faith, are set free.
17) 'The achievements will be rent asunder by the Government's ill-informed proposals,' said Councillor Keith Geddes.
18) In the night's first watch [*] Past births were remembered; In the middle watch of the night The eye divine was purified; In the night's last watch They rent asunder the mass of gloom.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rend asunder
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rend asunder with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rend asunder
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rend asunder in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rend asunder.
20 examples of simple sentences of rend asunder. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rend asunder
Compound Sentences with rend asunder
Complex Sentences with rend asunder
Compound-Complex Sentences with rend asunder