remain ambiguous in a sentence
1) Newspaper coverage of mental handicap remains curiously ambiguous .
2) The evidence remains ambiguous , though compelling.
3) The location of the show remains purposely ambiguous .
remain ambiguous example sentences4) Life remains ambiguous as long as there is life.
5) That said, Glass' future remains ambiguous .
6) Still, United States policy has remained ambiguous .
7) The outcome of the battle between the two champions remains ambiguous .
8) What this requires in practice, however, remains ambiguous .
9) Bjørnson's attitude towards the farmers remain ambiguous .
10) The relationship between Anonymous Korea and Anonymous remains ambiguous .
11) Throughout the manga, his goals remain ambiguous until the last volume.
12) For those not offered endowments , long-term funding remains ambiguous at best.
13) So at present, things remain ambiguous for this taxon.
14) Josephus's life story remains ambiguous .
15) Crazy Horse's tactical and leadership role in the battle remains ambiguous .
example sentences with remain ambiguous16) The administrative position of the Krim "Generalbezirk" remained ambiguous .
17) The fates of Chris, Claire, and K-Mart remain ambiguous .
18) Consequently, it remains somewhat ambiguous in what way such prices exist in reality.
19) Anglo-American economic relations remained ambiguous .
20) After the trauma of rejection, Jaime's relationship to her bionics remained ambiguous .
21) Throughout his film and television programs, Pee-wee Herman's background has remained relatively ambiguous .
22) However, writers Mike Flanagan and Jeff Howard remain ambiguous for quite some time.
23) Efforts to detect this long-term response in sparse surface observations of rainfall and evaporation remain ambiguous .
24) In such situations the exact levels of the axial triradii were not clear or remained ambiguous .
25) Leading up to the convention in Cincinnati, Tilden remained ambiguous about his intentions.
26) Mura was previously involved in schemes with the Emperor against Habaek and her loyalties remain ambiguous .
27) However Slavic Macedonians' self-identification and nationalist loyalties remained ambiguous in the late 19th century.
28) Anyway, it remains ambiguous whether price reduction will be applied in case of defects in title.
How to use remain ambiguous in a sentence29) Discussion Despite the large extent of research, the relationship between family structure and juvenile delinquency remains ambiguous .
30) Torréen, Nuraghes and Shardana appear to be interrelated; however, the relationships remain ambiguous .
31) Their future remains ambiguous .
32) Unsurprisingly, the general attitude to the many witnesses of conscience who existed in the islands remains ambiguous .
33) People have known about twice exceptional students for thirty years; however, identification and program strategies remain ambiguous .
34) The anonymous narrator also remains ambiguous to allow every Filipino-American Immigrant to relate to this story and struggle.
35) Kubrick's response to Ciment's question remained ambiguous as to exactly what kind of society it is.
36) In 1551 Cranmer presented a version of a statement to the bishops, but its status remained ambiguous .
37) According to GigaOM , Europeans can access LTE from any carrier they choose , whereas domestic options remain ambiguous .
38) The science remained ambiguous enough to leave scientists, like everyone else, susceptible to influence from their deepest beliefs.
39) Research remains ambiguous regarding the possibility of skin damage and or tumor formation as a result of stem cell therapy.
40) Given the varied and even contradictory interpretations of the colour green , its precise meaning in the poem remains ambiguous .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of remain ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of remain ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with remain ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word remain ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with remain ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of remain ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of remain ambiguous
Compound Sentences with remain ambiguous
Complex Sentences with remain ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with remain ambiguous