religious authority in a sentence
1) He had both political and religious authority.
2) The local religious authorities opposed his ideas.
3) The lecture received much attention from political and religious authorities.
4) His religious authority is contested by the clerical establishment.
religious authority example sentences5) religious authority acquired through one's own means.
6) Also, what has more religious authority?
7) The wealthy donated tax-free land to religious authorities.
8) These were different religious authorities, in different times.
9) He was getting into trouble with the *religious authorities.
10) Introduction What is the source of religious authority?
11) Reportedly the religious authorities refused the Nazi request.
12) They questioned political authority, but why not religious authority?
13) Islamic rulers, therefore, exercised temporal and religious authority.
14) Mature men hold most political religious authority.
example sentences with authority15) It is signed by all parties and enforced by religious authorities.
16) Alawite beliefs have never been confirmed by their modern religious authorities.
17) In theocratic societies, the religious authorities must be consulted.
18) Adult authority was unquestionable, religious authority was irrefutable.
19) A well-known religious authority, the Benedictine Fr.
20) The *Pharisees thought that they might lose their *religious authority.
21) The Network underlines a separation of religious authority and political authority.
22) This religious authority encompassed economic and political as well as spiritual matters.
23) All the bones were eventually turned over to religious authorities for burial.
24) Such works have frequently been banned by the government or religious authorities.
25) The religious authorities are not impressed.
26) Mary resisted family and religious authority.
27) The religious figures and religious authorities.
How to use authority in a sentence28) Finally, do you think religious authority should define right and wrong?
29) The kingdom recognized the religious authority of priest class, the brahmins.
30) The chief Qadi there was recognized for having the final religious authority.
31) It would not matter whether the practice was needed according to religious authority.
32) religious authorities come to the fore .
33) Sometimes such reports come from bodies alleged to be acting for religious authorities.
34) The council is a forum, whereas the rabbinate represents its religious authority.
35) Their songs were generally fugues, and were disapproved of by religious authorities.
36) Marriages in each community are under the jurisdiction of their own religious authorities.
37) In November he mailed them to various religious authorities of the day.
38) May I ask, what exactly is the source of your religious authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of religious authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of religious authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with religious authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word religious authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with religious authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of religious authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of religious authority
Compound Sentences with religious authority
Complex Sentences with religious authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with religious authority