relaxed ambience in a sentence
1) The lighting in this section of the room may be dimmed to allow for an even more relaxed ambience .
2) The strange part about Upright was the waiters simply whizzed by under his nose and he merrily continued...very relaxed ambience .
3) The hotel lounge has an impressive selection of antique ornaments and furniture, and adds to the relaxed ambience that is a Dhow Palace trademark.
relaxed ambience example sentences4) The location of the property as it looks down on the Towy estuary provides a relaxed ambience and an opportunity for a peaceful night sleep.
5) The hotel is being immaculately restored to ensure all its public rooms are spacious and decorated to give a generally elegant, relaxed ambience throughout.
6) " We liked the open space, relaxed ambience of Measure.
7) "Thanks to Beach Haven for the very warm welcome, great service and relaxed ambience in their hostel.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of relaxed ambience
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of relaxed ambience with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with relaxed ambience
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word relaxed ambience in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with relaxed ambience.
20 examples of simple sentences of relaxed ambience. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of relaxed ambience
Compound Sentences with relaxed ambience
Complex Sentences with relaxed ambience
Compound-Complex Sentences with relaxed ambience