reject argument in a sentence
1) The courts have uniformly rejected such arguments .
2) On appeal the agency argument was rejected .
3) They are used to rejecting such arguments .
reject argument example sentences4) The courts have uniformly rejected this argument .
5) The appeals court rejected arguments that the photo was transformative.
6) The post7 conviction court rejected Bingham's argument .
7) The court rejected the argument and the fundraising prohibition remained.
8) The judge rejected this argument on two grounds.
9) However, most historians reject the argument .
10) Again, the judge rejected this argument .
11) Answer: We dont reject the argument .
12) But a federal judge and the appeals court rejected that argument .
13) Others, however, have rejected these arguments .
14) This argument was rejected by the Privy Council.
15) However the courts of each have rejected these arguments .
example sentences with reject argument16) The Court, however, rejected this argument .
17) The court also rejected four arguments that IRC 4942 was unconstitutional.
18) Roosevelt rejected arguments that an estate tax would penalize thrift.
19) The Tenth Circuit reviewed the contracts and rejected these arguments .
20) This time, the Court rejected the argument .
21) Reviewing the evidence, the Court rejected this argument .
22) The Full Court rejected this argument as statutory exceptions would apply.
23) But the House of Lords rejected this argument .
24) The Waco Court of Appeals rejected this argument .
25) The Council's second argument was similarly rejected by the Tribunal.
26) This argument was rejected in "Carroll v. United States".
27) But Kennedy rejected that argument : "That's done.
28) The argument is generally rejected as specious by those who oppose creationism.
How to use reject argument in a sentence29) The opposing lobby rejected that argument .
30) The Brooklyn judge rejected those arguments .
31) The Court rejected the FDA's argument as well.
32) First, Kennedy rejected arguments that the City did not discriminate.
33) However, the EAT rejected this argument .
34) She also rejected the Origination Clause argument .
35) Marshall rejected the argument that the Organic Act authorized criminal appellate jurisdiction.
36) In 1973, the United States Tax Court rejected those arguments .
37) She rejected the Origination Clause argument on two grounds.
38) Courts have already rejected that argument .
39) The Court unanimously rejected this argument .
40) The trial judges rejected the argument , and the accused was accordingly convicted.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reject argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reject argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reject argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reject argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reject argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of reject argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reject argument
Compound Sentences with reject argument
Complex Sentences with reject argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with reject argument