reject accusation in a sentence
1) The group has neither accepted nor rejected the accusation .
2) The accusations were rejected by the Thai military.
3) Israeli officials have rejected the Egyptian accusations .
reject accusation example sentences4) The government of Rwanda rejected the accusation .
5) Spiegel Online has rejected the accusations in an article.
6) Most protesters, however, rejected any accusation of antisemitism.
7) The government rejected accusations of undertaking any "sectarian naturalization policy".
8) The Slovenian police rejected the accusations of having leaked the secret list.
9) German officials sharply rejected the accusations .
10) But Winter rejects the accusation of political expediency on her part.
11) The university has rejected the accusation , as Gareth Furby reports.
12) However, both Rusty and Michael Woroniecki reject these accusations .
13) Sir Colin , British Airways chairman, rejects accusations of foul play.
14) He rejected accusations of antisemitism: "The accusation is that I hate Jews.
15) Mr Moallem also rejected accusations that Syria was destroying evidence of the alleged attack .
use reject accusation in a sentence16) The Russian Foreign Ministry strongly rejected the accusation that Russia had reversed its position.
17) Janković rejected these accusations as completely false and based on the journalists' imagination.
18) Military officials rejected the accusations .
19) Sean totally rejects the accusations .
20) On 20 May 1994, he held a press conference where he rejected these accusations .
21) Yanukovych rejected accusations that improvement of Ukrainian-Russian relations harmed relations with the European Union.
22) CCP also rejected the accusation over the recent declaration of an air defense identification zone.
23) The Kremlin rejects the accusation .
24) Nonetheless, Katris rejects the accusations as "unsubstantiated" and "obviously fallacious".
25) A day later, Mido rejected accusations that he refused to play for his country.
26) Sloterdijk rejected the accusation of Nazism, which he considered alien to his historical context.
27) Steubenville officials have rejected accusations that police and prosecutors have attempted to protect the football program .
28) Israel has rejected those accusations and accused Hezbollah of deliberately firing from civilian areas during the fighting.
How to use reject accusation in a sentence29) Switzerland rejected the WJC accusations .
30) Crean rejected Ford's accusations .
31) Mr Martin Gravestock, the estate's chief official in Scotland, rejects the accusations .
32) Russia has rejected accusations that it supplied the rebels with SA-11 Buk anti-aircraft missile systems.
33) Orestes rejected the accusations , showing that he had been baptised by the Archbishop of Constantinople.
34) Tokyo said it might release the data after Beijing rejected accusations it had targeted the destroyer last month .
35) James Taylor Jr immediately rejected both accusations as lies and the incident definitively divided the Brethren membership worldwide.
36) Kathleen Wynne has rejected accusations by the NDP that she intends to privatize public transit in Toronto.
37) The council rejected all accusations referring to the community's duty of good faith and duty to obey.
38) We reject this accusation .
39) WTK's lawyer in Port Moresby rejected accusations the company was linked to any of the agricultural leases.
40) He rejected the accusations that the commission is "selective" over the corruption cases it chooses to investigate.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reject accusation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reject accusation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reject accusation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reject accusation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reject accusation.
20 examples of simple sentences of reject accusation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reject accusation
Compound Sentences with reject accusation
Complex Sentences with reject accusation
Compound-Complex Sentences with reject accusation