regulatory authority in a sentence
1) The division has regulatory authority over prescription drugs.
2) Clinical trials are closely supervised by appropriate regulatory authorities.
3) The study has been criticized by various regulatory authorities and scientists.
4) AB 1879 increases regulatory authority over chemicals in consumer products.
regulatory authority example sentences5) Can controls imposed by regulatory authorities be applied effectively?
6) Do regulatory authorities have sufficient powers to effectively regulate large companies?
7) The transaction has been approved by regulatory authorities in 2011.
8) The state government will act as a regulatory authority.
9) The results are then used to convince US regulatory authorities.
10) That case tested the scope of EPA's regulatory authority.
11) Alderney has a full regulatory authority in operation.
12) Measurement Criteria: Prepare ratio reports for regulatory authorities.
13) These drug shops are legal and accredited by the government regulatory authorities.
14) Various regulatory authorities require risk assessments be performed for all financial institutions.
example sentences with authority15) In India IRDA is insurance regulatory authority.
16) It appears that the regulatory authorities are extremely slow at detecting fraud.
17) Notifications to the appropriate regulatory authorities have been completed.
18) There has to be an independent and autonomous nuclear safety regulatory authority.
19) So can the authority of modern bureaucracies with independent regulatory authority .
20) Marketing applications for Aubagio are also under review by regulatory authorities globally.
21) regulatory authorities lack the basic power, autonomy and funding to function effectively.
22) There is a State regulatory authority for the Cairo Stock Exchange.
23) Require stronger capital and liquidity positions for financial firms and related regulatory authority.
24) regulatory authorities in Canada and Australia also follow ICH guidelines.
25) The retail sales debate is fiercely contested between regulatory authorities and MLM industry members.
26) The merger agreement was signed yesterday after gaining approval from the Dutch regulatory authorities.
27) In the U.S., regulatory authorities allow lasers up to 5 mW.
How to use authority in a sentence28) It is the ' completely risk-averse' attitude of the regulatory authorities.
29) It grants the CFTC regulatory authority over swaps such as energy and agriculture.
30) State law designates ODNR as Ohio's sole oil and gas regulatory authority.
31) It would also address concerns voiced by Japanese aviation regulatory authorities in recent weeks .
32) Each store is designed to suit the needs of the location and regulatory authorities.
33) Risk-based monitoring could improve sponsor oversight of clinical investigations, said the regulatory authority.
34) Is the investment manager registered with any state regulatory authority as an investment adviser?
35) Drug regulatory authorities play a key role in national or regional oversight of pharmacovigilance.
36) By law, Alyeska is required to report significant oil spills to regulatory authorities.
37) Four drugs in the class of NNRTIs have been approved by regulatory authorities.
38) Clinical trials may be required before a national regulatory authority approves marketing of the innovation.
39) The rare plant reintroduction form was then provided to state regulatory authorities for tracking purposes.
40) The decision also represented a serious blow to the morale of the regulatory authorities.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of regulatory authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of regulatory authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with regulatory authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word regulatory authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with regulatory authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of regulatory authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of regulatory authority
Compound Sentences with regulatory authority
Complex Sentences with regulatory authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with regulatory authority