regional authority in a sentence
1) The relations between the central and regional authorities were strained.
2) They were transferred to regional authorities or became independent companies.
3) An investigation into the accident was launched by regional authorities.
4) This agreement defined the anticipated outcome of the regional authorities.
regional authority example sentences5) They potentially apply also to regional authorities where these exist.
6) Local and regional authorities do not collect taxes.
7) There are 8 regional authorities and 47 second-tier districts.
8) regional authorities should be strategic bodies to co-ordinate and enable.
9) The rest of the budget comes from the regional authority.
10) Local and regional authorities often have ombudsmen.
11) These local and regional authorities implement nearly 70% of EU legislation.
12) Other key areas are re-municipalisation and advice to regional authorities.
13) They also searched offices of Veneto regional authority and seized documents.
14) regional authorities regulate education within their jurisdictions within the prevailing framework of federal laws.
example sentences with authority15) Scientists and regional authorities flew over the volcano, noting no significant changes.
16) The compiling of lists of fishing unit areas is delegated to the regional authorities.
17) DRA Grant The Delta regional authority has approved a rail spur grant.
18) He also questioned why the regional authority had to appoint "democratically elected mayors".
19) regional authority will be charged with vocational education, specialized medical centres and infrastructure.
20) This offence should be transferred to the administrative body (regional Authority).
21) With the active financial support of regional authorities two academic university buildings have been completed.
22) regional authorities for the first time declared a curfew for minors in Lyon.
23) The Government's intention in the long term is to scrap regional authorities completely.
24) Today it houses the offices of the regional authority of the Dodecanese.
25) Members represent the general public, municipal and regional authorities as well as state administration.
26) Certain councillors are co-opted to represent the city at the South-West regional Authority.
27) Consequently, this regional authority power was exploited resulting in excessive duplication of the same drugs.
How to use authority in a sentence28) In the following days, new demonstrations took place without the permission of the regional authority.
29) Governments and regional authorities save money because of improved security, better data and reduced processing costs.
30) On 1 July 1994 the Torres Strait regional authority (TSRA) was created.
31) The regional authority provided £40,000 for ophthalmology and £10,000 has been identified for general surgery.
32) The Italian regional authority signed the swaps along with a €1.8 billion bond issue in 2006.
33) The decision met both Quebec's and regional authorities demands, including the preservation of local jobs.
34) In 2000 Tuscany's regional authorities instituted an annual holiday on 30 November to commemorate the event.
35) About 40 possible sites were inventoried and then proposed to the appropriate regional authorities for an opinion.
36) The co-operation actively involves both local and regional authorities, private and public sectors, and NGOs.
37) It also adopts resolution and carries out monitoring of the local and regional authorities in member states.
38) In the "bakuhan", the shogun had national authority and the daimyo had regional authority.
39) The Greek Government has urged regional authorities to start replanting large areas burnt by the summer forest fires.
40) regional authorities have emphasised the need for such improved provisions before measures like road pricing could be introduced.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of regional authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of regional authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with regional authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word regional authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with regional authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of regional authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of regional authority
Compound Sentences with regional authority
Complex Sentences with regional authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with regional authority