reduce ambiguity in a sentence
1) Some form of secondary information is needed to reduce this ambiguity .
2) Reductionism: The reductionist approach control factors to reduce ambiguity .
3) Educologists argue that each of the term substitutions reduces the ambiguity progressively.
reduce ambiguity example sentences4) The aim is to reduce the pattern level ambiguity until only allowable words remain.
5) In this lawsuit, VeriSign sought to reduce ambiguity about ICANN's authority.
6) The following chapters expand on the practical application of reducing the ambiguity produced from a pattern recogniser.
7) In its later forms, attempts were made to improve the consonantary and reduce ambiguity through diacritic marks.
8) Stubbs gives some examples of how written English is seen, in linguistic terms, to reduce ambiguity .
9) When abbreviations and phrases are omitted, one may rely on sentence context and societal norms to reduce ambiguity .
10) Specific methods and written procedures must be an integral part of the currently executed partnership documents to reduce ambiguity .
11) English, like most languages, will generally use whatever means are necessary to reduce ambiguity in tracing participants.
12) To go back to linchpin analysis, the boundary conditions give places to challenge and test, reducing ambiguity .
13) The output from a character recogniser requires further processing to reduce the ambiguity and hence increase the accuracy of recognition.
14) Concrete visualization reduces ambiguity and also ensures that the design proceeds to specifics, rather than becoming mired in abstractions.
15) Telephone interviews were also initially conducted to improve the clarity of the survey and reduce any ambiguity of the questions.
example sentences with reduce ambiguity16) An approach structured by a particular procedure is of considerable assistance in reducing ambiguity and ensuring that the result is comprehensive.
17) This very simple act can help to alleviate a chain reaction of bad things, thereby reducing some ambiguities around the photo.
18) A fixed or prototypical word order is one out of many ways to ease the processing of sentence semantics and reducing ambiguity .
19) The plan itself does serve as a binding mechanism to reduce ambiguity , but not too much should be expected of it.
20) Summarizing reduces ambiguity by pointing things out explicitly and helps to reduce the likelihood that people are agreeing to different things (see Agreeing on page 3).
21) Regardless of how CSFs are used, there are several advantages to having this type of common focus for the organization: • CSFs can reduce organizational ambiguity .
22) The clarity achieved by this contract structure and the separation of its parts is helpful to users and significantly reduces ambiguity and the potential for disputes.
23) Simple Yes or No answers to this question have been avoided to reduce ambiguity - a problem that was encountered with the 2009 citizens-initiated referendum.
24) The symbolic nature of shared values can also reduce ambiguity and tension within an organization (Harris & Nelson, 2008, p. 233).
25) Also terms that frequently have different definitions at different enterprises (such as customer and order) have been removed, also to reduce ambiguity .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reduce ambiguity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reduce ambiguity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reduce ambiguity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reduce ambiguity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reduce ambiguity.
20 examples of simple sentences of reduce ambiguity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reduce ambiguity
Compound Sentences with reduce ambiguity
Complex Sentences with reduce ambiguity
Compound-Complex Sentences with reduce ambiguity