recurrent attack in a sentence
1) She experienced recurrent attacks of thrush ever since.
2) In Herefordshire there is the additional problem of recurrent attacks by the Welsh.
3) It is estimated that there are 600,000 new attacks and 320,000 recurrent attacks each year.
4) He contracted malaria there and for the next five years suffered recurrent attacks of the illness.
recurrent attack example sentences5) Severe lipaemia due to chronic alcohol abuse may result in recurrent attacks of pancreatitis and diabetes mellitus.
6) recurrent attacks become more frequent, occur at different joint sites and may become oligo- or polyarticular.
7) Homeopathy is helpful in building up the constitution and so reducing the risk of recurrent attacks of cystitis.
8) Lymphatic filariasis has lifelong implications, such as lymphoedema of the limbs, genital disease, and painful recurrent attacks.
9) recurrent attacks are common and may follow on as soon as one week after the end of the primary attack.
10) If the mother develops a recurrent attack just before giving birth, her antibodies will protect the child from this severe infection.
11) The indications for urate-lowering therapy, most commonly with allopurinol, are recurrent attacks of gout (e.g. three attacks occurring in a 12-month period), tophi and radiographic joint damage.
12) The indications for ULT are recurrent attacks of gout (three attacks occurring in a 12-month period), tophi, radiographic joint damage and, less commonly, renal urate stones and urate nephropathy.
13) No recurrent attack is ever as bad as the primary one, and the frequency, severity, and duration of subsequent attacks all tend to diminish.
14) I noticed that endometriosis can occur at any age between puberty and the menopause and there was often a history of multiple repeated courses of antibiotics and recurrent attacks of thrush.
example sentences with attack15) The decision to remove tonsils surgically to prevent recurrent attacks of tonsillitis has been a fiercely debated issue between ENT surgeons over the years.
16) She suffered from recurrent attacks of bronchitis and to crown it all, fell down some steps on the way to her garden and sustained a crushing of one of her spinal vertebrae at the age of 52.
17) Gout can present in a number of ways, although the most usual is a recurrent attack of acute inflammatory arthritis (a red, tender, hot, swollen joint).
18) Gout (also known as podagra when it involves the big toe) is a medical condition usually characterized by recurrent attacks of acute inflammatory arthritis–a red, tender, hot, swollen joint.
19) In 1891 he was hospitalised for several months, suffering from gout, neuralgic pains in his right arm and recurrent attacks of malaria.
20) Conflicts in the field are getting worse because of the recurrent attacks to indigenous rights and to small farmers movements, on behalf of powerful economic interests.
21) In distinction, prevention or prophylaxis of recurrent attacks of gouty arthritis demands chronic treatment to therapy, while more advanced cases may need special surgery to recover mobility.
22) If levels cannot be brought below 6.0 mg/dl and there are recurrent attacks, this is deemed treatment failure or refractory gout.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of recurrent attack
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of recurrent attack with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with recurrent attack
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word recurrent attack in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with recurrent attack.
20 examples of simple sentences of recurrent attack. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of recurrent attack
Compound Sentences with recurrent attack
Complex Sentences with recurrent attack
Compound-Complex Sentences with recurrent attack