record attendance in a sentence
1) The record attendance was 22,000 in 1966.
2) In 2013, record attendance included more than 30 DUEL attendees.
3) The record attendance of 13,652 dates from 2002.
4) The record attendance was repeated in 1995 for Georgia vs. Germany.
record attendance example sentences5) This is also the Premier League's record attendance.
6) The record attendance at a midweek training session stands at 2,000.
7) The 2013 Techforum had a record attendance this year.
8) The 2004–05 season saw record attendances for Welsh home internationals.
9) In 2013, the museum had record attendance with over 100,000 visitors.
10) This still stands as the venue's record attendance after the rebuilding.
11) The game attracted a club record attendance for any game of 2,500.
12) The record attendance was 92,935 for Collingwood versus Hawthorn in 1981.
13) Capital Pride saw record attendance for its 35th anniversary celebration in 2010.
14) The 1930 season, after the stock market crash, had record attendance.
example sentences with attendance15) A new record attendance was set in 2012 with over 500,000 people.
16) record Attendance: 11,026 v Wycombe Wanderers.
17) The club's record attendance was 4,200 against Bishop Auckland in 1958.
18) The GF attracted the Raiders all-time record attendance of 50,201.
19) There was a Derbyshire record attendance of 17,000 on the first day.
20) In fact, we have a record attendance of 26 members this year!
21) The record attendance at the New Meadow is 9,510 v Wolverhampton Wanderers.
22) As of 2014, this remains the world record attendance for any athletics event.
23) A record attendance of 93,000 witnessed the Fourth Test at Lord's.
24) The ground's record attendance was 47,438 for a match against Celtic in 1949.
25) Rangers' record attendance of 118,567 is a British record for a league match.
26) Worcester attracted a record attendance of 32,000 with takings of more than ₤4000.
27) record attendance = 3000 – Welsh Cup 6th round vs. Swansea Town in 1962.
How to use attendance in a sentence28) The match attracted 14,500 spectators, which still stands as Briskeby's record attendance.
29) The record attendance figures of the World War II years made the Warner brothers rich.
30) BCs will take roll call of their respective battalions and BC 1 will record attendance.
31) The record attendance of 28,569 dates from the decisive league match against Lillestrøm in 1985.
32) Magdeburg had a record attendance in this season, an average 22,231 spectators per game.
33) The success of the team created record attendances along with record exposure in the local media.
34) The record attendance at Bloomfield Road occurred when Wolverhampton Wanderers visited on 17 September 1955.
35) The official record attendance is 18,917, gained on 26 April 1961 against local rivals Walsall.
36) The record attendance for the club was also broken, with a crowd of 4,601.
37) The attendance of 82,208 set a new world record attendance for a club rugby union game.
38) The Houston Dynamo MLS home record attendance currently is 70,550, which was set in 2006.
39) Visa is a Gold Sponsor at the sixth annual premier Partner event where record attendance is expected .
40) The record attendance of 83,500 was set by an Old Firm derby on 1 January 1938.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of record attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of record attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with record attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word record attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with record attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of record attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of record attendance
Compound Sentences with record attendance
Complex Sentences with record attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with record attendance