reception area in a sentence
1) The patient reception area was extremely unpleasant.
2) Even the reception area has separate seating areas.
3) They reception area is comfortable and welcoming.
reception area example sentences4) Reception area is under the giant glass pyramid.
5) The old reception area is now unused.
6) The reception area was small and intimate.
7) The reception area is modern chic with a monochrome palette.
8) The ramp platform was about 1m above the reception area .
9) On signs in personnel departments and reception areas .
10) Of course, it is the reception area .
11) Also about 35% have passed through the reception area .
12) They enter a dilapidated reception area accessed by two opposing corridors.
13) Ironically, today it houses many administrative offices and reception areas .
14) The reception area can also be used as exhibition space.
15) The reception area was about as broad as it was long.
example sentences with reception area16) Guests enter through a 12- by 24-foot reception area .
17) She peered anxiously through the glass doors into the reception area .
18) The dining room leads through to the formal lounge and reception area .
19) Reception staff should neither smoke or eat food in the reception area .
20) The reception area was plunged into a blue-black relief.
21) Advertisements were only admitted into the reception area .
22) We've all been there - reception areas that time forgot.
23) The first floor includes guest reception areas and the Throne Room.
24) These can be seen in the bars and reception areas .
25) We stood in the reception area to be seated for awhile.
26) Royston was a ' reception area '.
27) A door adjoining a reception area gave way to a secret bedroom .
28) We each have our own treatment room and share the reception area .
How to use reception area in a sentence29) Lockers are provided to the left of the reception area .
30) Whitman closed and barricaded the door to the reception area .
31) Two seats available in reception area .
32) But the reception area was deserted.
33) Facilities: The reception area leads out to the central swimming pool.
34) There were two big doors as you entered to the reception area .
35) With children constantly moving between evacuation and reception areas , endless administrative problems arose.
36) Guests enter the small front reception area from Mateos Gago street.
37) I wandered around to the reception area and absolutely nobody was in sight.
38) Create and post an "Employee Honor Roll" in reception area .
39) From the reception area , the other two newcomers looked up sharply.
40) The area falls within the television reception area of ITV Tyne Tees.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reception area
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reception area with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reception area
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reception area in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reception area.
20 examples of simple sentences of reception area. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reception area
Compound Sentences with reception area
Complex Sentences with reception area
Compound-Complex Sentences with reception area