receive asylum in a sentence
1) It is not known on what grounds she received political asylum.
2) Georges Bidault moves to Belgium where he receives political asylum.
3) Most received political asylum in other countries, but others were killed by the security forces.
4) Some ex-militants have received political asylum in Latin American countries, such as Mexico and Venezuela.
receive asylum example sentences5) From 1871, many of the Paris Communards fled to Brussels, where they received political asylum.
6) According to his wife and father, he was working for MI6 and MI5 after receiving the asylum.
7) The Grand Mufti had fled from Palestine shortly before the outbreak of war and later received asylum in Baghdad.
8) The party journeyed through the Himalayas for two weeks and finally crossed the Indian border where they received political asylum.
9) Short of food and with condensers in poor condition, the rebels sailed to Montevideo, where they received asylum.
10) Between 2004 and 2011, the U.S. has admitted only 122 North Korea refugees and only 25 have received political asylum.
11) Large groups of Pechenegs pressured from the east by the Ouzes received asylum in the Byzantine Empire in 1046 and 1047.
12) In the U.S. the parents received asylum and then filed for their four children, who received "derivative asylum status".
13) He subsequently received political asylum in Switzerland, where his son, the prominent European Islamic intellectual Tariq Ramadan, was born.
14) Pérez-Da Silva was born in El Salvador and moved to the United States at age 7 after her family received political asylum .
example sentences with asylum15) The first, in 1239, was sent by the defeated Cuman tribes, who asked for and received asylum in Hungary.
16) Gongadze's widow Myroslava Gongadze and their two children received political asylum in the United States and have lived there since 2001.
17) Ray Hickman with the Tulsa Metropolitan Ministries said a rumor was circulated in Central American countries that unaccompanied minors would receive asylum if they came to the United States.
18) Ilya Kaminsky was born in Odessa and arrived in the United States in 1993, when his family received asylum from the U.S. government.
19) The assailants allegedly demanded Maralov expose the whereabouts of a group member who received political asylum in the United States in November, and for the location of incriminating data.
20) Radina was released in January 2011 on the condition that she leave Minsk; she fled to Moscow before receiving asylum in Lithuania, where she continues to manage "Charter 97".
21) Litvinenko was a former officer of Russian Federal Security Service who escaped prosecution in Russia and later received a political asylum in Great Britain.
22) On 21 July 1933, more than 600 Assyrians, led by Malik Yaqu, crossed the border into Syria in hope of receiving asylum from the French Mandate of Syria.
23) The rapid increase in asylum applications to Canada is due to the limited options, especially when receiving asylum is becoming more difficult.
24) Sultan Khalid received asylum in the German consulate before escaping to German East Africa (in the mainland part of present Tanzania).
25) After receiving political asylum in Britain in 2003, Zakayev made London his permanent residence, and he visited several countries (including France, Germany and Poland) without being arrested.
26) The letter directed Opothleyahola to move his people to Fort Row in Wilson County, Kansas, where they would receive asylum and aid.
27) Diana was regarded with great reverence and was a patroness of lower-class citizens, called plebeians, and slaves; slaves could receive asylum in her temples.
28) Lon Snowden's flight touched down at Sheremetyevo Airport - where his son famously spent five weeks in transit limbo before receiving asylum in Russia.
29) The court heard Demeke had made two demands: that the plane fly to New York and that he receive political asylum in the United States.
30) Former NSA contractor Mr Snowden received asylum in Russia on August 1, after spending more than five weeks stranded in a Moscow airport avoiding extradition to the US.
31) In 2009, one victim witness received asylum in another country due to ongoing threats from the trafficker to her and her family and concerns that the government could not adequately protect her.
32) This, perhaps, is his last chance to receive political asylum."
33) "That is what I have received full political asylum in relation to.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive asylum
Compound Sentences with receive asylum
Complex Sentences with receive asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive asylum