receive assurance in a sentence
1) So far, it has not received those assurances.
2) He received full assurances that they would be.
3) He received assurances that Moldova would meet US conditions for recognition.
4) Many received assurance of salvation as a result of his preaching.
receive assurance example sentences5) Cagney received assurances from Wilder that the script was balanced.
6) Scheuer testified in 2007 before Congress that no such assurances were received .
7) I received assurance about the clearance issue of patio table frame spacing and measurements.
8) The hijackers gave themselves up after receiving assurances that they could seek asylum elsewhere.
9) Michael agrees to come, after receiving assurance that Justin will also attend.
10) They returned to Iraq when they received assurances that Saddam would pardon them.
11) He entreated Mr Flintwinch to receive the assurance of his profoundest consideration.
12) They received assurance that a proposed highway would not be built through their business park.
13) Ottavi received these assurances with every courtesy, but also with the greatest reserve.
14) For cooperatives in the latter category, receiving specific assurances of performance from members is vital.
example sentences with assurance15) We are both very disappointed after having received assurance that the teeth would definely be whiter.
16) By living the gospel each of us may receive an inner assurance that all is well.
17) Archbishop Samson received assurances from Louis that Eleanor's lands would be restored to her.
18) The Italian government said it had received assurances about the men's treatment and their human rights.
19) Rolando receives Arrigo's assurance that Lida is innocent and that she had always acted honourably.
20) Allen also visited the village of the Caughnawaga, from whom he received assurances of their neutrality.
21) We encourage sharing God's peace with one another after receiving the assurance of God's gracious forgiveness.
22) It added that the FIA and FOM had received security assurances from the local promoter and the authorities .
23) I have received several assurances from interested parties that Mr Altafaj Tardio is an intelligent and well-educated man.
24) Having completed the design workbook and received QSP's assurances, Pearl began its construction phase in January 1992.
25) Inslee said he received assurance from Federal Emergency Management Agency officials Monday morning that assistance is on the way.
26) We even drove to Philadelphia to talk to them and received assurances it would be taken care of promptly .
27) Although the Patriotic Front representatives claimed to have received satisfactory assurances, no evidence of any secret deals is available.
How to use assurance in a sentence28) Dr. MacHale accompanied to London a deputation of Mayo gentlemen, who received only meaningless assurances from Earl Grey.
29) A few days later, after receiving assurances from Chinese officials, the Commodore decided to withdraw the American force.
30) In April 1903, the British received clear assurances from the Russian government that it had no interest in Tibet.
31) The UN said its aid workers would resume movement, having received assurances from Israel that they were not being targeted.
32) Environment Secretary Owen Paterson has said the agency needs to make efficiency savings but he had received assurances about front-line services .
33) The Montana congressional delegation said it's received assurances from the Air Force that no missile wing will be disproportionately affected.
34) On 28 May 2009 the Tigers reversed their earlier decision, after receiving assurances from Basketball Australia on the television deal.
35) However, PCB chairman Najam Sethi said that the board had received assurances of renewing cricket series, including with India.
36) Clearcast said that prior to clearance they received assurances that there was no difference between the PS3 and XBOX 360 format.
37) The International Olympic Committee want clarification of how the law will be applied, despite having received assurances from Games organisers.
38) When it agreed to terminate the Advent program, DoD received assurances it would have access to NASA's Syncom satellites.
39) In July 1414, the Pope visited Bern and received assurances from them, that they would move against the Habsburgs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive assurance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive assurance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive assurance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive assurance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive assurance.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive assurance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive assurance
Compound Sentences with receive assurance
Complex Sentences with receive assurance
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive assurance