receive approval in a sentence
1) The mine has already received state government approval .
2) Students must receive instructor approval prior to enrollment.
3) Must receive prior approval from major composition teacher.
receive approval example sentences4) The reorganization plan received final approval in late 1937.
5) This model received executive approval for appearance.
6) The plans did not receive royal approval .
7) Final approval was received in late 1951.
8) Yes he should have received ethics approval .
9) The project received approval from state authorities in both countries.
10) Neither program has yet received approval from the federal government.
11) Once approval is received , the borrower is notified.
12) The antioxidant therapy will undergo further testing before receiving FDA approval .
13) The joint venture received regulatory approval in September 2012.
14) Regulatory approval was received on 15 May 2013.
15) The project received final approval on 18 January 1986.
example sentences with receive approval16) The project received state government approval in October 2012 .
17) Enterprises that receive approval will receive an entertainment operation license.
18) The plan received final approval and construction began in March 2006.
19) Monsanto was the first firm to receive approval .
20) The company received approval to settle the securities lawsuit in 2008.
21) The draft had received Cabinet approval on Dec. 7.
22) The project received formal approval on June 10, 2004.
23) The standards received final approval on November 8, 2005.
24) The film received Production Code approval despite the previously prohibited language.
25) To date eight demonstration programs in seven institutions have received ministerial approval .
26) The Massmart acquisition received final governmental approval in early 2012.
27) It was the first to receive FDA approval .
28) Has not received regulatory approval in other countries, however.
How to use receive approval in a sentence29) It received the approval of Henry VIII.
30) The sale received US government approval and closed on October 26.
31) L.E.A.F.'s license did not receive approval .
32) The Orange Route received environmental approval on 22 November 1989.
33) An "enhanced" Belmont Bridge received City Council approval .
34) He received papal approval for the move before 21 April 1073.
35) A different language must be covered to receive approval for repeat credit.
36) Students must receive written approval at least two months prior to registration.
37) May the investigator begin animal work before receiving IACUC approval ?
38) In Virginia, 67 projects costing $19.6 million received approval .
39) Butler promptly received official approval for his decision from President Lincoln.
40) I received no Gale's approval was all that mattered.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of receive approval
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of receive approval with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with receive approval
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word receive approval in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with receive approval.
20 examples of simple sentences of receive approval. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of receive approval
Compound Sentences with receive approval
Complex Sentences with receive approval
Compound-Complex Sentences with receive approval