rebut argument in a sentence
1) The rebutting argument against trading Stanton is how unpredictable trading for prospects can be .
2) Research needs to be reviewed and skeptical arguments rebutted before it can be accepted .
3) The unit worked closely with a number of pro-European politicians to rebut anti-EEC arguments .
rebut argument example sentences4) Kosta, however, rebutted this argument strongly that he was not interested in fighting opportunities.
5) Do not assume that rebutting conservative arguments is easy, or that a few phrases will suffice.
6) He in his turn wrote letters replying to and rebutting the arguments of Hoggan and Barnes.
7) In the same issue, Bažant and Le rebutted Gourley's arguments , finding his criticisms scientifically incorrect.
8) Another can rebut that argument by rhetorically asking why the yard wasn't prepared for such a valuable eventuality.
9) And the way to invent that language is just to start rebutting the arguments , all of them.
10) You 'll never prove anyone a 'beaten opponent', because you cannot rebut a logical argument .
11) The later volumes of "Staatskunst und Kriegshandwerk" were taken up with the goal of rebutting Fischer's arguments .
12) We need to rebut the phoney Realpolitik arguments , which advise us to make the best of a bad job.
13) Therefore it cannot be said that Isuzu lacks the resources to effectively rebut CU's arguments about the Trooper.
14) I will be using my analysis to help rebut those arguments , and thus indirectly to support phenomenal realism against its opponents.
15) In addition, most jurisdictions allow for time for the movant to file reply papers rebutting the arguments made in the opposition.
example sentences with rebut argument16) Hirschi and Gottfredson (1993) Rebutted Akers argument by suggesting it was actually an indication of the consistency of General Theory.
17) Martin appealed to a text of Cyril of Alexandria to rebut the arguments of Cyrus of Alexandria and Sergius I of Constantinople.
18) And then you go on to do the exact same thing you accused me of doing, but with less excuse, since you're not even rebutting an argument I made.
19) Gary Dielman's letter of July 17, 2013, attempted to rebut Jerry Boyd's argument against wind farms in Baker County.
20) Real science is left behind, because there are so few people with the time and understanding to rebut the anti-science arguments and keep ID where it belongs.
21) Goebbels rebutted Marian's argument by pointing out that he had just seen Marian's portrayal of Iago, asking "Was he a nice bon-vivant?
22) The prosecution did not even have to rebut Erskine's arguments ; the jury informed the judge they had already decided Paine was guilty.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rebut argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rebut argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rebut argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rebut argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rebut argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of rebut argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rebut argument
Compound Sentences with rebut argument
Complex Sentences with rebut argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with rebut argument