rebel against authority in a sentence
1) Young person who rebels against authority or societal expectations.
2) Di Giovanni started rebelling against authority at a very young age.
3) Art in the barrio also incorporates graffiti as a form of artistic expression, often associated with subcultures that rebel against authority.
4) The cruel truth is that when you become a rebel against authority, such as the hippies were, you become an EXPERT in the art of destruction (II Peter 2:9-15).
rebel against authority example sentences5) According to Aaron's mother, his father's death greatly affected the younger Hernandez, leading him to rebel against authority figures.
6) At the time, the Scapular was seen as signifying the "yoke of Christ" which signified obedience and removing it was like removing the yoke of Christ, i.e. rebelling against authority.
7) Lope de Vega, in his play "Fuente Ovejuna" (1619), talks about a village that rebels against authority.
8) Thematically the work centres on the nature of youth to rebel against authority, control methods, community building and the transformation experienced in adolescent passage.
9) The term "yoke of Christ" signified obedience and removing a scapular was like removing the yoke of Christ, i.e. rebelling against authority.
10) Graffiti often has a reputation as part of a subculture that rebels against authority, although the considerations of the practitioners often diverge and can relate to a wide range of attitudes.
11) One can rebel against authority without assuming that the authority is purely bad with no redeeming features, or incompetent and should be replaced at the earliest opportunity.
12) A: In our experience, people in the UK are the same as people everywhere−affected by the Fall, human pride and a desire to rebel against authority−even beautiful, divine authority.
13) David Flint, "William Lyon Mackenzie: rebel against Authority" (1971)
14) intelligent men, assembled in a just cause and of good character, is likely to break out into excesses, or, if obedience is manifestly necessary, to rebel against authority.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rebel against authority
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rebel against authority with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rebel against authority
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rebel against authority in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rebel against authority.
20 examples of simple sentences of rebel against authority. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rebel against authority
Compound Sentences with rebel against authority
Complex Sentences with rebel against authority
Compound-Complex Sentences with rebel against authority