reactive astrocyte in a sentence
1) In general, its expression is confined to neurons and reactive astrocytes.
2) reactive astrocytes are the main cellular component of the glial scar.
3) Fluoro-jade B stains quiescent and reactive astrocytes in the rodent spinal cord.
4) reactive astrocytes initially exert neuroprotective effects but later form glial scars to inhibit neuronal growth.
reactive astrocyte example sentences5) Daily administration for at least five days following brain trauma was shown to significantly decrease the number of reactive astrocytes.
6) The inhibition of Rho-kinase (ROCK) with Y-27632 has been shown to activate reactive astrocytes and increase their expression of CSPGs.
7) Our in vivo direct cell conversion technology will not only reduce the number of reactive astrocytes, but also generate new neurons simultaneously at the injury site for brain repair.
8) This is achieved through in vivo expression of a single neural transcription factor NeuroD1 in the reactive astrocytes in injured mouse brain or model animals for Alzheimer's disease.
9) We have recently developed an innovative in vivo reprogramming technology to directly convert reactive astrocytes into functional neurons inside the mouse brain (Guo et al., Cell Stem Cell, 2014).
10) Further, the reactive astrocytes in the immediate vicinity of the injury increase gene expression, thus compounding the response of other astrocytes and contributing to the heterogeneity.
11) Presence of GFAP indicates presence of reactive astrocytes, and was seen at 2 and 4 weeks after implantation, extending more than 500 um from the electrode surface.
12) Like the chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans, keratan sulfate proteoglycan (KSPG) production is up regulated in reactive astrocytes as part of glial scar formation.
13) The earliest change reported in the lesions examined is widespread oligodendrocyte apoptosis in which T cells, macrophages, activated microglia, reactive astrocytes, and neurons appear normal.
14) reactive astrocytes have been implicated in this condition through either a loss of their neuroprotective ability or through the gain of neurotoxic effects.
example sentences with astrocyte15) In addition, the ability of reactive astrocytes to degrade extracellular Αβ deposits may suggest that astrogliosis may affect the progression or severity of AD.
16) Exposure of reactive astrocytes to β-amyloid (Αβ) peptide, the main component of amyloid plaques, may also induce astroglial dysfunction and neurotoxicity.
17) Gliosis is a prominent feature of many autoimmune inflammatory disorders, notably multiple sclerosis, in which demyelinated plaques are surrounded by reactive astrocytes.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reactive astrocyte
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reactive astrocyte with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reactive astrocyte
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reactive astrocyte in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reactive astrocyte.
20 examples of simple sentences of reactive astrocyte. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reactive astrocyte
Compound Sentences with reactive astrocyte
Complex Sentences with reactive astrocyte
Compound-Complex Sentences with reactive astrocyte