rather ambiguous in a sentence
1) The constitution was rather ambiguous on how this was to take place.
2) Their conclusion is rather ambiguous .
3) Motlana's memory of Joburg in the 1940s and 1950s is rather ambiguous .
rather ambiguous example sentences4) Its emphasis is rather ambiguous , sometimes enhancing, sometimes toning down, the sense of the adjective.
5) Use of the term "New Right" in the United Kingdom is rather ambiguous and very different.
6) In such cases, an unmarked noun is neither singular nor plural, but rather ambiguous as to number.
7) There's something curiously remote and cool at the center of it, something slightly out of focus that makes this melodrama rather ambiguous and hard to assemble.
8) Although the ratemaking provisions were generally clear, the statute was rather ambiguous regarding the methods by which the tribunal should distribute royalties.
9) The movie concludes with the resurrected Neo's rather ambiguous transcendence of violence, stopping bullets in the air as he breaks the Matrix's grip on reality.
10) Up to this point, the reasons for him to go to England with the woman with whom he planned to break up are rather ambiguous .
11) The scientific name "Eremopezus eocaenus" is rather ambiguous in meaning; a possible translation is "walking hermit from the Eocene".
12) It was ranked at number 23 on Gigwise's list of The Best Album Covers of 2008, in which the publication called it "intimate and rather ambiguous ".
13) This chart had a rather ambiguous recurrent rule, which would see songs removed weekly from the chart from as high as 10.
14) Rather ambiguous .
15) And despite all Aral and Cordelia could do for him last year, most people still regard his position within the family as rather ambiguous .
example sentences with rather ambiguous16) 'Independent existence' is rather ambiguous .
17) The concept of the subordinateś readiness or development level is rather ambiguous (Graeff 1997; Yukl 1998)
18) " Warm-bloodedness " is a complex and rather ambiguous term, because it includes some or all of the following:
19) Unless the Training Authority backed its proposals with hard cash, it found itself drawn increasingly into the market in a rather ambiguous purchase/supplier role.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of rather ambiguous
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of rather ambiguous with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with rather ambiguous
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word rather ambiguous in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with rather ambiguous.
20 examples of simple sentences of rather ambiguous. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of rather ambiguous
Compound Sentences with rather ambiguous
Complex Sentences with rather ambiguous
Compound-Complex Sentences with rather ambiguous