radio astronomy in a sentence
1) Thus was born the science of radio astronomy.
2) I used it to explore space in radio astronomy.
3) Thus, the field of radio astronomy was born.
4) The Sun is also studied in radio frequencies using radio astronomy.
radio astronomy example sentences5) The discovery leads to the birth of radio astronomy.
6) Phased array antennas are also used in radio astronomy.
7) Our work is in two-way robotic spacecraft communication and radio astronomy.
8) From the establishment of radio astronomy, to the observa.
9) Gart Westerhout, "The early history of radio astronomy".
10) The van Cittert–Zernike theorem has important implications for radio astronomy.
11) His specialty is radio astronomy, specifically connected link and very long baseline interferometry.
12) This expanded fourth edition outlines the most up-to-date methods and tools of radio astronomy.
13) radio astronomy is a subfield of astronomy that studies celestial objects at radio frequencies.
14) This would not affect moonbounce work but would make VHF radio astronomy impossible.
example sentences with astronomy15) It turned out that radio astronomy of this kind looked at extremely low temperature regions.
16) Bhabha also encouraged research in electronics, space science, radio astronomy and microbiology.
17) Most radio astronomy uses microwaves.
18) Dr. Verschuur is a well known pioneer and author in the field of radio astronomy.
19) Later ISAS moved into solar observation, radio astronomy through Space VLBI and infrared astronomy.
20) In radio astronomy the air mass (which influences the optical path length) is not relevant.
21) However, through the 1960s the results of radio astronomy took root and oceanic Venus died.
22) This is because radio astronomy allows us to see things that are not detectable in optical astronomy.
23) Secondly, the paper on radio astronomy is not 'now bogged down in legal proceedings'.
24) It is used in three major areas of research : radio astronomy, aeronomy, and radar astronomy.
25) radio waves are also used directly for measurements in technologies including radar, GPS, and radio astronomy.
26) They would have to await the invention of radio astronomy to'see' beyond the clouds.
27) My initial interest in radio astronomy had to do with 21 centimeter and that was from interstellar gas.
How to use astronomy in a sentence28) With the discovery of radio waves, radio astronomy began to emerge as a new discipline in astronomy.
29) Dr. Verschuur is a recognized scientist, speaker and lecturer in the field of radio astronomy and cosmology.
30) Dr. E. G. Bowen helped pioneer radio astronomy which showed that many places in outer space emit radio waves.
31) It can be applied to radio astronomy though ... Oh you're looking for the Lunar version huh?
32) Ruby Payne-Scott, was an Australian who was an early leader in the fields of radio astronomy and radiophysics.
33) It has been written that "Oort was probably the first astronomer to realize the importance" of radio astronomy.
34) It was developed by the National radio astronomy Observatory (NRAO) and is primarily intended for radio astronomy.
35) radio astronomy also had its start following WWII, and many scientists involved in radar development then entered this field.
36) Canadian universities and scientists are also participating in another international partnership for the construction of new telescope for radio astronomy.
37) The tally of molecules discovered through radio astronomy is steadily increasing at the rate of about four new species per year.
38) The discovery by Karl Jansky in 1931 that radio signals were emitted by celestial bodies initiated the science of radio astronomy.
39) Because of the limited spectral space at radio frequencies, these frequency bands can not be completely allocated to radio astronomy.
40) Like geodesy and satellite photography research, the advent of radio astronomy had a military purpose hidden beneath official astrophysical research agenda.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of radio astronomy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of radio astronomy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with radio astronomy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word radio astronomy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with radio astronomy.
20 examples of simple sentences of radio astronomy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of radio astronomy
Compound Sentences with radio astronomy
Complex Sentences with radio astronomy
Compound-Complex Sentences with radio astronomy