quote author in a sentence
1) He is an often quoted author and sought after public speaker.
2) To quote the author of this blog.
3) John knew Latin and could quote the classical authors.
4) Vine quotes German authors who still follow the erotic thread of interpretation.
quote author example sentences5) Quoting the author himself: "Some things I can explain.
6) The American sedevacantists support their arguments by quoting some very good authors.
7) Martin quoted five Greek authors and two texts by Pope Leo I.
8) Lactantius is the author most extensively quoted in book XI, concerning man.
9) This is why quoting authors (in appropriate context) is a good technique.
10) I also compiled lists of most frequently quoted works and most frequently quoted authors.
11) Arthur also continued his father's habit of quoting the appropriate Latin author from memory.
12) To quote the author: "I think the key here is providing a great user experience.
13) Segfault, actually I think the quoted author is talking about size, and not maxlength.
14) But like many other authors quoted by Ps. -Plutarch, he may never have existed.
example sentences with author15) One is in Aemilius Sura, an author who is quoted by Velleius Paterculus.
16) The abridged version was aimed at schools and did not feature literary quote, just the author quoted .
17) Excerpts of some of the authors quoted in the books were, Shakespeare, Thoreau, and Tennyson.
18) But elsewhere, if the original author is not quoted, the ideas often fail to jump off the page.
19) He spoke slowly, sometimes at dictation speed, if quoting an author whom he thought his audience should not miss.
20) To quote this famous author, "the first and most important source of sublimity the power of forming great conceptions.
21) Some articles quote eminent authors and they are worth contacting particularly for unpublished material which they may be willing to show you.
22) Their answers are more illuminating in this respect than the generalisation of the authors quoted in the first section of this paper.
23) Then the house sale fell through...to quote the author, "AAAAAAGHH!" She's still Arizona with the house and the cat.
24) The author quoted Poe in the section epigrams, and it's so hard to stand next to Poe...) But the idea got across anyway.
25) Buchanan, a Scotch author, in the second book of the History of Scotland, makes a statement which bears out the author quoted above.
26) To hold up both thumbs, is an expression importing a transcendency of praise.' He quotes classical authors to support him in this view, which contradicts the statements made by Pliny.
27) To quote the author, "the streets of the capital were veritable cloacas where everything was thrown into the streets." And he means everything .
28) It already embraced Brahmans, Magi, Egyptian priests and Druids by the beginning of the second century B.C., as we know from the authors quoted by Diogenes Laertius in his prooemium.
29) Keef and Roush quote an author, Herbst, who insists, probably correctly, that the acknowledgement of the Reinvestment Assumption comes from a mathematical artefact without a basis in logic.
30) A few days later, as a means of taking responsibility for his error, Guttenberg sent personal apology letters to all those authors who were not properly quoted in his thesis.
31) Nevertheless, the Poietic Generator and writings of its author are quoted in many academic thesis, and in at least one "100% plagiarized".
32) Characterising the play as a whole by quoting the author's own words in it–"Shakespear alone could describe the effect of his own poetry.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quote author
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quote author with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quote author
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quote author in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quote author.
20 examples of simple sentences of quote author. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quote author
Compound Sentences with quote author
Complex Sentences with quote author
Compound-Complex Sentences with quote author