quite astonishing in a sentence
1) The project's success has been quite astonishing.
2) The sound is quite astonishing for the $55 paid.
3) Judge Harper said that he found this quite astonishing.
4) The variety offered was quite astonishing.
quite astonishing example sentences5) It was, he said, an offence of quite astonishing incompetence.
6) Beneath it he wore a T-shirt of quite astonishing filthiness.
7) The determination of the stem cells in the bone marrow is quite astonishing.
8) The burial site, located in a steep valley, is quite astonishing.
9) How they have the effrontery to stand behind such ludicrous statements is quite astonishing.
10) The extent of Kligler's interest in diverse scientific research fields was quite astonishing.
11) It's quite astonishing how some Oiler fans overvalue Gagner?
12) Its really quite astonishing.
13) It was quite astonishing to see such a big difference in such a short time.
14) His egotism defies belief but his achievements are quite astonishing and overshadow his religious contribution.
example sentences with astonishing15) The transition in coach Gerry Murphy's side in the subsequent weeks has been quite astonishing.
16) What has been quite astonishing is the speed with which the last two declines have occurred.
17) What is quite astonishing is that the files are saved... in Microsoft .DOC format.
18) In fact, once work got underway, the speed that the workers moved at was quite astonishing.
19) That only four ships on India runs were known to be captured by the enemy seems quite astonishing.
20) Actually it is quite astonishing that so little material of this kind has been published within music therapy literature.
21) It was quite astonishing.
22) And like Premier League table topping Roberto Mancini's Manchester City, the strength in depth is quite astonishing.
23) It is quite astonishing in view of Handel's vast output quite what a consistent and imaginative composer he was.
24) It's quite astonishing that such marks could survive 25 centuries, but Kienast was clear that they were ancient.
25) Neville performed a series of quite astonishing gymnastics he would certainly not have been capable of in his normal state.
26) I must say it is quite astonishing how the Ryder Cup has captured the imagination of the U.S. golfing fraternity.
27) The surrounding village is also home to several wood carvers who can produce works of considerable quality for quite astonishing prices.
How to use astonishing in a sentence28) The fact that we have found such an enormous amount of planets with our current detecting methods is actually quite astonishing.
29) The show thus offers any number of different perspectives on their oeuvre to date, which has a quite astonishing reach.
30) Yet these results seem quite astonishing if you cast your mind back to our last appearance at 'The Tip'.
31) It is quite astonishing how this bank wishes to hide the corruption that they are involved in, up to their necks.
32) And they will want to say it because the new Northrop is quite astonishing as both a visual and an auditory experience.
33) He can also learn eating etiquette very easily at that age; in fact the alacrity with which they learn anything associated with food is quite astonishing.
34) It is quite astonishing that people are posting comments on this blog which would not be out of place in a Sun editorial.
35) quite astonishing.
36) August 3rd 1998 Dear Simon, I have only begun to explore your site, but I find your software site quite astonishing.
37) This is ironic since many of the bank's stockholders reside in Europe." This is, on the face of it, quite astonishing but it goes to show the US government works not for the people but for the Elite.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quite astonishing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quite astonishing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quite astonishing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quite astonishing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quite astonishing.
20 examples of simple sentences of quite astonishing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quite astonishing
Compound Sentences with quite astonishing
Complex Sentences with quite astonishing
Compound-Complex Sentences with quite astonishing