quite astonish in a sentence
1) I am quite astonished that you should suggest such a thing.
2) Maggie was quite astonished at her own determination on that score.
3) Jessica's mouth actually dropped open slightly, she was quite astonished.
4) As an Israeli, I am quite astonished by this idea.
quite astonish example sentences5) I'm astonished, quite astonished.
6) To this he replied that he was quite astonished at my astonishment.
7) Lin Foh blinked, quite astonished at being spoken to so sharply.
8) It really was I was quite astonished to see some of the solutions.
9) You will be quite astonished.
10) The virtue of Father Gracian has shone with such brightness under the trial, that I am quite astonished.
11) I was quite astonished that he gave such advice, which was, in reality, to do nothing.
12) In that letter he said many things with regard to the shortness of life, which quite astonished me.
13) When I opened my mailbox today, I was quite astonished when I found a greeting card from Italy there.
14) His prayer was continual, for he always kept himself in the presence of God: hence, His Majesty filled his soul with so many graces and favours, that sometimes I have been quite astonished at them.
example sentences with astonish15) The sisters here 3 are most holy souls, and above all, the prioress, 4 whose courage quite astonishes me, and which is far greater than what I possess.
16) Thus he departed without any explanation, and the lady, who never before had seen such tokens of regret, was quite astonished at his emotion.
17) She was quite astonished, not understanding this language, and mused long on these three points, thinking how she could fulfill them.
18) Sarah Anne did not seal up this letter without first reading it over to her husband, who was quite astonished at the performance.
19) Don Davis, a Jacksonville City Councilman for twelve years and State Legislator for eight years, commented, "I think the people on the other side of the river (Ortega) were quite astonished.
20) A quite astonished historian Heitor Lyra remarked: "Was he not the head of the Brazilian monarchy, it would be said that he had been allied with the Republic's advertisers!
21) The interviewer looked at her, quite astonished, and asked as to why she had married four men of such diverse careers.
22) After climping to the top of the Pfaffenstein, we were quite astonished to see a huge restaurant there, right on top of the mountain.
23) The bottom line is that the amount of bandwidth (and consequently, money) you can save using a CSS-based approach are quite astonishing compared to using a table-based approach.
24) I am so unac- customed to the use of these two expressions, that I am quite astonished to see them come from my pen, but still more astonished to see the realisation of these unwonted ideas.
25) Marie, when she saw us the first time, was quite astonished she had never seen us except on bad terms with each other.
26) Lady Catherine seemed quite astonished at not receiving a direct answer
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quite astonish
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quite astonish with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quite astonish
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quite astonish in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quite astonish.
20 examples of simple sentences of quite astonish. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quite astonish
Compound Sentences with quite astonish
Complex Sentences with quite astonish
Compound-Complex Sentences with quite astonish