quickly attain in a sentence
1) The show quickly attained a cult following.
2) Galvatron quickly attained the upper hand over the smaller Autobot.
3) The storm moved northwestward and quickly attained hurricane status on September 20.
4) Given the name "Jig", it moved northeastward, quickly attaining hurricane status.
quickly attain example sentences5) Trainers and trainees will very quickly attain the chosen training target via the direct feedback feature .
6) Pupation occurs after caterpillars reach a size threshold that is attained more quickly when caterpillars forage in groups.
7) Everything the Bodhisattvas of the Earth do is to cause all living being to quickly attain Buddhahood.
8) It crossed the Guajira Peninsula on October 17 and quickly attained hurricane strength just 30 mi from the coast.
9) On his arrival in Croton, he quickly attained extensive influence, and many people began to follow him.
10) In 1803, the China clipper 'Rose' was built at Brant Point and quickly attained a reputation for speed.
11) Blair quickly attained unquestioned authority as leader, which was further underlined by Labour's landslide victory in the 1997 general election.
12) Tulasi is the goddess of all plants and trees and She first manifested in Vrindavana." (PP) One who remembers this mantra will very quickly attain devotion for Sri Krsna.
13) As for those who do choose the sport, the knack for knowing on which side of the bread you'll find butter is attained quickly .
14) The first cairned top, High Pike Hill, is then quickly attained and soon the rim of cliffs trends due south, giving direction to the walk and providing aerial views of Mallerstang below.
example sentences with attain15) As she contrasted with a no nonsense aging queen and her husband's distinctly ordinary looks and stiff mannerisms, it was inevitable that she quickly attain world class celebrity status.
16) Trigger is an example of a breakout character in that he quickly attained a high level of popularity with the show's audience, despite his status as a minor, supporting character.
17) Rapid intensification ensued thereafter, with Chaba quickly attaining its peak intensity on August 23 as it began to curve towards the northeast.
18) He quickly attained a time gap, and with the uphill at the finish, the sprinters' teams were unable to bring him back, giving him the stage win.
19) Ballan attacked from his group and got free at the 14 kilometers to go mark and quickly attained a lead of two minutes over the other three, staying out front to win the stage.
20) In the 1950s Congdon was recognized as one of the leading painters in the United States and quickly attained an international reputation as an Abstract Expressionist.
21) He quickly attained an eager and enthusiastic patronage from several of the leading merchants and mariners in Boston, New York, and his native Gloucester.
22) One of the workers who had been in attendance at that meeting, Michael J. Quill, quickly attained leadership in this fledgling organization.
23) At the time, Dog was located east of the Lesser Antilles, and it quickly attained major hurricane status as it moved to the west-northwest.
24) The movie attempts to take off when Chaplin receives the call to an embryonic Hollywood and is asked to join the new studio of Mack Sennett (Dan Aykroyd) where he quickly attains superstar status.
25) Other companies soon followed in Milan and Naples, and these early companies quickly attained a respectable production quality and were able to market their products both within Italy and abroad.
26) We felt that we could implement IAP in a reasonable, non-annoying way by using real currency only as a way to more quickly attain in-game currency.
27) TireBuyer is quickly attaining consumer brand awareness due to the value as well as scale that TireBuyer gives the online market for automotive wheels and tires.
28) In Kali-yuga, one who worships, remembers, plants, keeps, or performs kirtana before Tulasi burns up all sinful reactions and quickly attains Lord Krsna's abode.
29) He spent most of his adult life in the London theaters and quickly attained a reputation as a dramatist, actor, and poet.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quickly attain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quickly attain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quickly attain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quickly attain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quickly attain.
20 examples of simple sentences of quickly attain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quickly attain
Compound Sentences with quickly attain
Complex Sentences with quickly attain
Compound-Complex Sentences with quickly attain