pursue ambition in a sentence
1) Everyone there pursues one ambition : to leave.
2) Pursuing these ambitions meant that Farmer traveled extensively worldwide.
3) Cave and his band-mates also pursued other creative ambitions around this time.
pursue ambition example sentences4) I've seen how Liverpool Philharmonic is an organisation not afraid to pursue huge ambitions .
5) Transformational leaders bring followers together to pursue collective ambitions by expressing and disseminating their personal standards.
6) Since 1980, the Italian National side had been pursuing the ambition of playing in an expanded Five Nations Championship.
7) He is unsealed as the Alfard Empire pursues Geldoblame's ambitions , and is not pleased about being sealed away.
8) Evans had long desired to move from the Senate to the House of Representatives, where he hoped to pursue leadership ambitions .
9) Some of us pursue ambitions where the odds against success are great (and where we might have to stay adolescents all our lives).
10) He also found time to pursue another ambition , to build a world-beating US sports car to 'whip Ferrari's ass'.
11) During this period, Germany did not actively pursue imperialist ambitions in China, and appeared relatively restrained compared to Britain and France.
12) But at the same time, Eulenburg's rejection of navalism was based on the idea that it was the wrong way to pursue German ambitions .
13) Renbourn left the band to pursue a long-term ambition of studying classical music, taking up a place at Dartington College of Arts.
14) Shortly thereafter, Casañas pursued a solo career and Lorenzo pursued other ambitions ; they were replaced by Jeanette Jurado and Gioia Bruno.
15) China has pursued this ambition with a diplomatic campaign designed to bind the region to China - politically, economically, and militarily.
example sentences with pursue ambition
example sentences with pursue ambition16) Community Concept (needs specific purpose and activities) The community is for women who want to pursue ambitions and change the conversation.
17) We can avoid military sequestration 's vice and keep the virtue: the imposition of discipline on an agency that has pursued too many ambitions at excessive expense.
18) Japanese pursue European ambitions in financial services: Virgin's deal with Fujisankei is the continuation of a trend, Frances Moss reports
19) " Richard Sudhalter has responded by suggesting that Beiderbecke saw Whiteman as an opportunity to pursue musical ambitions that did not stop at jazz:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pursue ambition
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pursue ambition with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pursue ambition
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pursue ambition in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pursue ambition.
20 examples of simple sentences of pursue ambition. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pursue ambition
Compound Sentences with pursue ambition
Complex Sentences with pursue ambition
Compound-Complex Sentences with pursue ambition