pupil attainment in a sentence
1) Working methods are modified towards the pupil's attainment of greater self-reliance and maturity.
2) Our pupils' mathematical attainment and experience must not be limited by our restricted expectations.
3) pupils attainment in science at this key stage now exceeds similar councils and those nationally.
4) pupils attainment at Key Stage 2 in English and mathematics exceeds that found in similar councils.
pupil attainment example sentences5) Based upon pupils' prior attainment, the school's results in external examinations exceed expectations at every level.
6) pupils attainment at Key Stage 3 in English and mathematics is lower than that found in similar councils and nationally.
7) The conference today has been filled with examples of this working well and having a huge impact on pupils' attainment.
8) Newcastle University's School of Education has won a £15,000 Audit Commission contract to study pupils' attainment at GCSE.
9) Alternatively, it may be the strategy with which teachers feel most able to cope with the wide range of pupil attainment.
10) The assessment of pupils' attainment will change, with 'National' qualifications replacing most Standard Grade and Intermediate Grade qualifications.
11) Thus, grade boundaries will be set taking into account how good the boards think this cohort is, based on year 11 pupils' prior attainment in key stage 2 tests.
12) We heard once again how important supplementary schools are to realising a "narrowed gap" between non-BME and BME pupils' attainment.
13) Finally, assessment arrangements are to be made, to test pupils' actual attainments at the end of each stage in relation to the attainment targets set.
14) The extensive research that was commissioned confirmed earlier findings (see 1954 Gurney-Dixon) about the relationship between fathers' occupational status and pupils' educational attainment.
example sentences with attainment15) In the past there has been an assumption that pupils' attainment will dip as a result of transfer and a settling period will be needed.
16) A Performance Threshold was introduced in 2000 to allow experienced teachers access to higher rates of pay on meeting a set of performance standards, including a standard of pupil attainment.
17) Rutter et al, in a detailed analysis of 12 schools in an inner London borough, make bold statements about the influence that schools have upon pupil attainment and behaviour.
18) Decisions on allocation do not usually depend solely upon the pupil's attainment in school but often take account of such factors as pupil motivation and behaviour.
19) it encourages the perception of pupils' attainments as being at one of a number of discrete 'levels'.
20) pupils' attainment;
21) we are managing a project with funding from the London Schools Excellence Fund which aims to raise to raise teachers' subject knowledge in languages and to increase pupil attainment in languages.
22) "Social disadvantage still has a disproportionate affect on pupil attainment but the report shows what can be achieved when schools and parents work together to overcome these early issues.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of pupil attainment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of pupil attainment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with pupil attainment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word pupil attainment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with pupil attainment.
20 examples of simple sentences of pupil attainment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of pupil attainment
Compound Sentences with pupil attainment
Complex Sentences with pupil attainment
Compound-Complex Sentences with pupil attainment