public attention in a sentence
1) What little was published during his lifetime attracted scant public attention.
2) The matter immediately attracted widespread public attention and media interest.
3) This early piece gained wide public attention and immediate success.
4) Their purpose is to divert public attention .
public attention example sentences5) The latter initially diverted public attention from social issues.
6) Hepburn's death received considerable public attention.
7) The public attention to the predicted oil shortfall is essentially zero.
8) These bring public attention to some important issues.
9) This has gathered large national public attention and also international attention.
10) Negative welfare effects of outsourcing have gathered substantial public attention.
11) They deserve greater public attention than they receive.
12) The course of these actions has attracted great public attention.
13) Your choice of advisors will receive public attention .
14) As the scandal gained public attention, more allegations were uncovered.
example sentences with attention15) The rarity and importance of the occasion fixes public attention.
16) The public's attention shifted focus as other events occurred.
17) This led to widespread public attention, and many editorials.
18) The operation distracted public attention from the reporter's story.
19) There were several theaters competing for the public's attention.
20) I for one am glad this case got public attention.
21) He had not won a large share of public attention.
22) Her daughter, Amy, attracted much public attention.
23) He again fasted to draw public attention.
24) In the end the matter was let off without much public attention.
25) public attention to solving poverty issues consequently led to public education systems.
26) The issue received some political and public attention in Iran.
27) Government officials have increased public attention to trafficking in Albania.
How to use attention in a sentence28) Yet the Court's work escaped public attention.
29) This attracted further public attention to Montessori's work.
30) This trial received public attention in Bulgaria and Yugoslavia.
31) SEPTA's trials deserve public attention and input.
32) The U.S. Supreme Court accepted the case amid wide public attention.
33) In the novel, the papal conclave attracts relatively little public attention.
34) Genuine scholars feel honored when their work receives public attention!
35) Truscott's case was the focus of considerable public attention.
36) Imus also attracted public attention due to two lawsuits.
37) They had their turn monopolizing the public's attention.
38) The kidnappings have seized the public's attention.
39) public attention would then forever be focused on the intelligence community.
40) The report attracted widespread public attention and helped launch the global environment movement.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of public attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public attention
Compound Sentences with public attention
Complex Sentences with public attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with public attention