public amenity in a sentence
1) Public amenities are emphasized for improvement in these denser neighborhoods.
2) The camp was removed because the group was illegally occupying a public amenity .
3) The area along the riverside is preserved as a public amenity and nature reserve.
public amenity example sentences4) Even where an application does arouse some opposition, issues of public amenity rarely arise.
5) Public amenity can be further improved by reduced numbers of publicly disposed needles and syringes.
6) The deterioration in the provision of basic public amenities matched the tears in the social fabric.
7) Auster later challenged Calle to create and maintain a public amenity in New York.
8) Historically, Larbert and Stenhousemuir were united into one parish and consequently shared public amenities .
9) My results may reveal crucial policy recommendations for improved efficiency of much needed public amenities in developing countries.
10) It emphasized a "star" of boulevards, with public amenities downtown, an industrial district and sanitation.
11) Many stations are linked by 'Skybridges' (overhead pedestrian walkways) to neighbouring buildings and public amenities .
12) Paris had been profoundly changed by the French Second Empire reforms to the city's architecture and public amenities .
13) Development of a public amenity area in a vicinity and including the formed when the flood alleviation scheme is constructed.
14) Public amenities have to be strategically placed to benefit the largest number of people possible with minimum redundancy and wastage.
15) This application was rejected in a decision by Sligo County Council, who claimed that it would hinder public amenities .
example sentences with public amenity16) However, the Winsford Flashes were never developed as a public amenity , and their popularity soon fell into decline.
17) In the 1980s the township developed rapidly with new sectors, schools, parks, zoos and other public amenities .
18) It has also been stated therein that the town's public amenities would be increased to include a walk-in health centre.
19) Examples of this include laws that create unequal access to public amenities or affect different citizens based on their status in society.
20) In addition to private property development, he believed that investment in public amenities was also a key part of that equation.
21) However attractive the decor of the bathroom or the built-in kitchen they will not obscure a local public amenity once you return to the property as an owner.
22) The ground floor features an employee cafeteria and test kitchen, along with public amenities -a café, small spa, and grocery store stocked with Unilever products.
23) Developed over a century ago as a tourist attraction it is now one of the many glens maintained as public amenities by the Forestry Department.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of public amenity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of public amenity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with public amenity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word public amenity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with public amenity.
20 examples of simple sentences of public amenity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of public amenity
Compound Sentences with public amenity
Complex Sentences with public amenity
Compound-Complex Sentences with public amenity