provide authentication in a sentence
1) In addition, this certificate provides client authentication.
2) The basic DNS protocol does not provide authentication or integrity assurance.
3) MTS provides authentication and authorization using NT security.
4) This provides strong two-factor authentication for all network access.
provide authentication example sentences5) However, I will not provide authentication of your coins.
6) SharePoint servers provide authentication and authorization models that ensure legitimate access to data.
7) The cryptographic module provides identity-based authentication. 3.
8) Its communication ports are controlled ; it provides biometric authentication and hardware encryption.
9) All recent Windows platforms provide the authentication and encryption infrastructure to enable secure connectivity.
10) Recipients of such messages should confirm that the encryption method does indeed provide authentication.
11) SAM handles user and group accounts, and provides user authentication for LSA.
12) The Client Access server provides authentication, limited redirection, and proxy services.
13) GSSAPI provides automatic authentication (single sign-on) for systems that support it.
14) Public sector organizations will have to provide secure authentication and strong protection from cyber-criminals.
example sentences with authentication15) SMC provides role-based user authentication and detailed auditing to protect critical information from malicious activity.
16) This query is used to locate domain controllers and provide logon authentication for accessing network resources.
17) An Identity provider provides the OpenID authentication (and possibly other identity services).
18) Bionym has the Nymi that uses heartbeat to identify you and provide secure authentication .
19) In this manner, applications can make use of key distribution facilities that provide authentication.
20) Key management is perhaps the hardest problem faced when seeking to provide authentication in large internetworks.
21) Because this operation requires unique information from the sender, digital signatures provide authentication and nonrepudiation.
22) Smart cards provide two-factor authentication.
23) Smart cards may provide strong security authentication for single sign-on (SSO) within large organizations.
24) It provides mutual authentication and session key establishment between an EAP peer and an EAP server.
25) By not providing EAP server authentication, this EAP method is vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks.
26) In this article we will investigate the different types of authentication provided by Asp.net.
27) SMC supports iSCSI CHAP secrets and RADIUS server settings to provide additional authentication and authorization capabilities.
How to use authentication in a sentence28) The authentication Header can be used to provide strong authentication among hosts in a single-level network.
29) Crytographic checksums can be used to provide relatively strong authentication and are particularly useful in host-to-host communications.
30) ABSTRACT This document describes a mechanism for providing cryptographic authentication for IPv4 and IPv6 datagrams.
31) The authentication Header might be used, with appropriate key management, to provide authentication of packets.
32) The Secure Remote Password protocol is a fairly new protocol that provides mutual authentication based on a password.
33) It provides subscriber authentication and may establish an IPsec or TLS security association with the IMS terminal.
34) Like EAP-TLS, MS-CHAP v2 also provides mutual authentication between the calling router and the answering router.
35) The User system can be extended to provide external authentication and handle additional user record information via the API.
36) Schannel is used to provide authentication and data protection when users remotely log in to Windows-based systems or networks.
37) The Routing and Remote Access service can use any of several PPP authentication methods to provide user-level authentication.
38) Image-based authentication from Confident Technologies provides strong authentication and one-time passcodes to strengthen weak passwords and make website lo .
39) When deciding which authorization source to use, keep in mind that NIS+ provides stronger authentication than NIS.
40) Public key cryptographic systems, described below, provide a more sophisticated form authentication that uses an unforgeable electronic signature.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of provide authentication
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of provide authentication with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with provide authentication
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word provide authentication in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with provide authentication.
20 examples of simple sentences of provide authentication. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of provide authentication
Compound Sentences with provide authentication
Complex Sentences with provide authentication
Compound-Complex Sentences with provide authentication